Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 10. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
man so pumped for this project, great price and sooooo much potential, it has a great name and has been newly updated, lets get on coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex.com hey guys! EPC for the win!
Activity: 74
and sorry diorthotis but you only talk shi.. i see what bring us "Stop whinning, and do stuff like telling others or buying some Experiencecoin while they're so very inexpensive"...  very good plan Sir Cheesy Roll Eyes

To whomsoever it may concern

Dear Users & Developers,
We are pleased to announce that our team at DigitalPrice is about to launching a new exchange which will be ready and operational in approximately two weeks time.   We have already initiated the process of coin-listing on to our exchange, and several prominent coins are already in the process of being listed with us.
In order to have your coin listed on to our new exchange, kindly visit our website’s homepage at www.digitalprice.io and fill up the request form to proceed ahead.  Upon receiving your coin-listing request, our team members will contact you very promptly to discuss further formalities of listing.
Also kindly be informed that for each coin listing there will be a fee of US$ 1,000 to be paid in the form of DigitalPrice coins.
Please feel free to contact us, should you need any further clarifications or information on the process of coin-listing.
Yours sincerely,
DigitalPrice Team

Great attention!
Hope developers can invest!
Activity: 71
and sorry diorthotis but you only talk shi.. i see what bring us "Stop whinning, and do stuff like telling others or buying some Experiencecoin while they're so very inexpensive"...  very good plan Sir Cheesy Roll Eyes
I run 10 Masternodes with 3 different coins.. and no i dont hype that, MN can stable the network and can do other things.. AND it gives our baby a littel bit value, nobody gives a fuck on this coin at moment! And this coin exist like 10 years..
EPC needs fucking Masternodes!!! POW/Masternode with a good roi for Masternodes!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
ncie project sadly mining rewards too low to be worth mining.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Add a dedicated coin to the gamers. Xperiencecoin money is promoted in the gaming community, online forums, ebay and gaming events ... I think Experiencecoin will have a prosperous future as there are new technological developments beyond the field of gaming.
Will EPC be listed on Coinomi Wallet?
maybe Masternodes can help this coin..
Activity: 99
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
I made that discord a while ago, but to be honest, I rarely use discord. Also, it is very complicated for me to use, so if someone wants to make a better Experiencecoin discord please do.

I think there's already a Discord channel:

https://discordapp.com/channels/439414310318374912/439414310318374914
What do u mean does not pay??

Developers did not develop rewards!
Activity: 16
What do u mean does not pay??
Ahhwwww,,, seems dev abandoned this coin.. Huh

No! The developer of this coin has always been like this, because the developer does not pay, so coins are developing slowly! However, he has continued to update!
Ahhwwww,,, seems dev abandoned this coin.. Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful

Hi. Is this coin a ICO? Can someone confirm if this coin is a ico or not? I am not interested in a ico. I thought if a coin was on Cryptopia it was not a ICO though. Can someone confirm? Hasn't this coin been around for a long time? Thanks

No, this coin has never had an ICO. The supply is completely PoW mined (same as Bitcoin, with just very small premine done by devs in the beginning), everyone had plenty of time to mine this (several years).

So this coin is not a ICO then? Are you certain about this? Thanks for the reply.

Yes, no ICO. This coin is distributed via mining since its establishment in Feb 2015.

Okay. Thanks for the reply.
Try to create a discord chnnel, its easy to communita there.. then we need to onboard a programmer... there bounty is big if 100k but the price is too low, they need to make the price a little big higher to attract programmer..

a lot of open source too.. like the cash and carry site, its an open API, a lot can play and mybe they can give bounty while playing..Its a nice start..

hope dev team is looking on this possibilities.

just create a discord or telegram.. lots would like to try to join.. eho knows one might be interested to grab some epc, as the value is really for a grab, nice to start with than mining... then ideas will come in from the community..

One thing in mind, is that they can create a web based page also for buying and selling 2nd hand things, or goods.. No brand new to be exlusive for second hand as the coins name suggest “experience coins� so goods that has already have experience from its first buyer.. from auctioning expensive artifacts to a simple pants or jeans.. Anything, 2nd hand.. To define/mark their coins as experience coins same as their plan on games, trading of characters that have been played already...

Then charity.. if a person would like to donate through again auction pricey things or artifacts (2nd hand). then if sold, then they can process the donation..

A lot of things... though tradings of game character, is really a good start also..

Lets just wait for the dev team to give updates on this coin,  no update however...😞
Pages:
Jump to: