Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 8. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
The future for EPC is good, just remember to hodl.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Nows the time to buy! hitbtc lets go! coinonomi lets go! mass adoption and platforming lets go baby!
Activity: 330
Greetings, I have set up a t-shirt printing operation for experiencecoin!

current price: $24.99 free shipping worldwide

To inquire about placing an order, email me at [email protected]

I will be opening an online store soon. Just kidding. But you CAN print epc logo custom t-shirts at http://www.printful.com

No I am not really selling t-shirts.  Grin
Activity: 160
interesting project and I think this project is very good for the investors. but similar projects there are many in the market, what is your strategy to compete with others?
Activity: 60
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.My tracknet is getting a lot of coverage in the media recently. cant wait to take part in the ICO!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
A delightful project that will surely succeed! I am very glad to be its participant! Good porject!
Activity: 74
We need new huge Exchange!
For instance Huobi, HitBTC ,Binance, OKEx ,Bitfinex ,CoinEx,Bittrex
Thanks for the update. I look forward to reading the white paper. I bought a 3d printer, so I can print out some experiencecoin medallions, I'll post pictures when they're finished.

Wow cool Smiley Post that as soon as you get something. Using Blender?

I tried using blender, but it is very complicated. I have just been using the online site tinkercad.com. I turned the experiencecoin logo into a 3d model using this site http://www.df3d.com/extrude.

I haven't received the printer in the post yet, so it will be a few weeks.
workingForBitcoins.com
All the markets (every single altcoin and bitcoin) has dropped in value, most markets have low volume. There is not one thing that Experiencecoin needs, it IS growing, it is simply a rather slow process, however, sometime in the future, we will see faster growth.

Generally, people wait until it is too late to invest, because nobody wants to lose money.

The problem is sites like CMC have too much of an influence, and can dictate what coins are good and which ones are not.  This is absolute nonsense, and against everything blockchain/bitcoin is about.
workingForBitcoins.com
Thanks for the update. I look forward to reading the white paper. I bought a 3d printer, so I can print out some experiencecoin medallions, I'll post pictures when they're finished.
Activity: 13
Hey guys i know I'm a broken record here about this but I know if we want big exposure we should do whatever it takes to jump on to worldcoinindex.com and coinmarketcap.com, this would be the best exposure possible to get more buyers.  Keep up the great work. More potential than XP(experiencePoints) coin, if we could get into the Asian markets like XP coin did we could BOOM, XP hit a billion dollar marketcap!!! We have a way better products and could do so much more! Hitting up conventions would be a big deal as well! Damn i just love the Coin and its so cheap in comparison. Best time to buy. Great job on the shirts.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I like this kind of project, a game related project is always taking my interest, it will always giving us an entertainment and at the same time it could gives us a profit just by playing a game that we like.
We need some direction for the coin. I think the wallet is good. The dev team can keep working on it, but we seriously need a team of people to organize public relations. Things like coin giveaways, a faucet, t-shirts, 3d printed experiencecoin medallions. Also the community can help by posting reviews about experiencecoin.

I think it would also benefit us greatly if we could get experiencecoin added to coinomi, if everyone sent coinomi an add coin request, we just might make it on there.

**edit** I have created a simple 3d printed Experiencecoin Medallion!  https://www.tinkercad.com/things/li9NdYXwgBw

If someone makes a faucet I'll donate some experiencecoins to it.
Activity: 74
When will the white papers and other national translations of the EPC website be published?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The idea of the project to make a lending platform that are transparent is so interesting, I think this will give both side (lender and borrower) some benefit that they would appreciate it in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
eheh cool t-shirt

i think i will print one
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
That's my custom version of the t-shirt, I created it back in time when we were still hard working on the upgrade. Before it was even done, but I trusted we were going to do it.
I think I created it in January or February.

Don't use such address to send EPC as this is not a valid address, it was created while developing such feature and we changed it later

Just wanted to share,

cheers
workingForBitcoins.com
When can I see the EPC coming online on other exchanges?

That would require the volume for EPC to increase. We estimate that should be sometime next year.
Pages:
Jump to: