Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 8. (Read 63650 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 0
So far, the team claimed V3.0, but in fact did not, just a fake update, expecting and hurting people who trust the EPC,in fact, I was disappointed with him.

The only mistake the EPC team made was announcing an update before they were ready. Just because the update may not happen, I don't see how anything is hurt. If the wallet was fundamentally broken it would matter, but since it is not broken, and actually works quite good, it does not matter if the wallet is updated. Personally, I think it would be better if we focused our energy on telling others about this project.

Unless you yourself do not think this project will do well. You cannot get others excited if you are not excited.

I am kinda annoyed how some people are like, "Oh the wallet update is not happening? Skrew this!". It just goes to show you how finiky and shallow people are. But it does not matter, because anyone who wants to sell may do so. Feel free to drop the price very low, so that I may buy even more for dirt cheap!  Wink
Activity: 74
Does EPC have a telegram group?
Activity: 74
So far, the team claimed V3.0, but in fact did not, just a fake update, expecting and hurting people who trust the EPC,in fact, I was disappointed with him.
@drays you didn't check my numbers yet you feel inclined to exagerate the production rate. Also, it is good to compare this coin to doge, it is similar. Just because EPC is currently undervalued and unknown, does not mean it will always be this way. But I know it will take longer than most of you care to wait, usually an investment takes 3-5 years to become worth selling, but the crypto space is full of noobs who buy something only when they see everyone else doing the same thing, because they are lazy and don't want to reasearch anything.

I dedicate many hours daily to chart analysis, news research and the latest tech. I know EPC will be great, but I know it won't be tomorrow, it may not even be this year.
Activity: 6
EPC is high upper limit.
But, Also note that the views and impressions here are those of individuals.
Leave it to them.
EPC professional team.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
OK, so let's pretend nothing ever happens with the update, what would be the result? I think if the EPC is kept the current version, it will do well. We simply need to tell more people about it. I believe experiencecoin is cool, and I also think that it is undervalued.

Currently there are about 18.8 billion EPC. If the block reward doesn't change, and we keep the current wallet and block reward of 17,500 EPC, there will be about 10 billion EPC added to the supply each year. As a comparison, there are currently about 112 billion DOGE in existence with a block reward of 10,000 DOGE. This means about 5 billion DOGE is added to the supply each year. This means the production rates of EPC and doge are similar, however, there is about 6 times less EPC than DOGE currently in existence.  Cool

Heh, it also means the inflation rate of EPC is 10 times bigger than the one of DOGE Grin

I didn't check your numbers, but if they are correct, EPC current yearly inflation is around 30-50% (depending on how to calculate that), while the one of DOGE is less than 5%.

And lets not compare this to Doge. Doge has a community and public awareness. Here we have none of this. Even the so long-awaited update offer was withdrawn. Its funny to see how the rollback of development made everyone happy again. That would be understandable if the coin did well by itself. By this one doesn't. We need development.
OK, so let's pretend nothing ever happens with the update, what would be the result? I think if the EPC is kept the current version, it will do well. We simply need to tell more people about it. I believe experiencecoin is cool, and I also think that it is undervalued.

Currently there are about 18.8 billion EPC. If the block reward doesn't change, and we keep the current wallet and block reward of 17,500 EPC, there will be about 10 billion EPC added to the supply each year. As a comparison, there are currently about 112 billion DOGE in existence with a block reward of 10,000 DOGE. This means about 5 billion DOGE is added to the supply each year. This means the production rates of EPC and doge are similar, however, there is about 6 times less EPC than DOGE currently in existence.  Cool
Activity: 322
we waiting to good news
Activity: 6
Glad to meet you.
Are there any plans for this coin to partner with game company ?
Also, What kind of activities development team ?

Activity: 5
This looks very interesting.
Activity: 22
Agree.  I also believe in the possibilities of EPC project. Smiley
Does EPC have an official account in Telegram and Discord ?
What can I do to spread this passage in Korea and China and Japan?

I think you can start a telegram or discord if you want to help spread this project, I think mentioning it in forums could bring more people in.
OK. I act.  Grin
To spread in the country I live in
I'm do what I can. Now is the time for action!
I just want to let everyone know my opinion. If the wallet update doesn't happen, I personally won't be sad, I think the current block reward is fine. That being said, I think the block reward reduction would be cool. It just seems the devs may not release it. So I am expressing my own opinion that I think EPC is excellent no matter what happens.  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
You must begin a campagn bounty

Give me some EXP i ll put in my signature the EXP

and we need a possibility tu use EXP, for exmple buy a Game
What about Humble dumble ?

I think you can start a telegram or discord if you want to help spread this project, I think mentioning it in forums could bring more people in.
Activity: 22
This is a very good coin. It is being sold at cryptopia and yobit for 1 sat with no buy orders. Currently the wallet is in the process of being upgraded to V.3 which will decrease the mining reward from 17500 to 64, which is sceduled to happen at block 1,080,000. The website has been updated recently as well, experiencecoin.org.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Does this coin even trade anywhere? I think I saw it somewhere at 1 sat with no one on the buy side. To bad I mined a bunch when the coin started. Is there any future? Is someone driving the boat?
Try to sync my wallet, stuck at block 1078204!? I use v 5.3.2

It is normal to be delayed, everyone's wallet says that. It is because EPC is relatively new, fluctuations in how many people are mining cause a delay. It will be fine, and as experiencecoin becomes more popular, the block times will stabalize.
Activity: 75
Merit: 7

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Experiencecoin/

That's just the actual best height, once another block is found your client will show you're synced.

Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: