Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 3. (Read 63650 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Promising project! I’ll have to check it out.
Activity: 74
Many websites still do not update their EPC logo!
Still need the team to work hard to advertise
I would like to know if EPC has publicity plans, cooperation plans, roadmaps, etc. You don't know if the development team can reveal your ideas?
In addition, I wonder if exchanges need to update their wallets?
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Hi, with new wallet the same for me, when i would withdraw from my wallet it comes this.. " a fatal error has occurred. Experiencecoin can no longer continue safetly and will quit"

This means your wallet is corrupted. Can you attach on pastebin.ca your debug.log file?
Activity: 71
Hi, with new wallet the same for me, when i would withdraw from my wallet it comes this.. " a fatal error has occurred. Experiencecoin can no longer continue safetly and will quit"
I have made a request to prohashing for an update!

Cool, thanks
I only saw it on the file I downloaded (windows 32 bit). It was the logo on the installer.

Yup, that's only for the windows installer, since I don't use windows I couldn't spot it, thanks for reporting, I'll fix it.

Windows x64 is also a sign of viacoin!

They are both updated now. Anyone has an account on prohashing.com? Could you contact them to update?

I have made a request to prohashing for an update!
I only saw it on the file I downloaded (windows 32 bit). It was the logo on the installer.

Yup, that's only for the windows installer, since I don't use windows I couldn't spot it, thanks for reporting, I'll fix it.

They are both updated now. Anyone has an account on prohashing.com? Could you contact them to update?

I am sure the trojan is a false positive, I looked into it and the baidu antivirus is terrible. Thanks again.

OK, so I installed the new wallet, no problems so far. It is reindexing the blockchain. Cool, I like it!!!

I am sure the trojan is a false positive, I looked into it and the baidu antivirus is terrible. Thanks again.

OK, so I installed the new wallet, no problems so far. It is reindexing the blockchain. Cool, I like it!!!

Hope that the next step can enter the coinmarketcap list!
Refueling team!
So it is either the viacoin is infected, which is possible, or a false positive, since it is only one. You also still have the viacoin logo.

Where do you see the viacoin logo?
Activity: 330
So it is either the viacoin is infected, which is possible, or a false positive, since it is only one. You also still have the viacoin logo.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
This looks very nice. Can a regular player of Fifa to earn some coins or there is no option to get coins while playing games and win the game? But if a gamer play League Of Legends?
OK, so I downloaded the now wallet and scanned it with virustotal.com, it is showing a trojan called wisdomeyes. Researching this further, it appears wisdomeyes is a family of trojans designed to install other trojans.  Angry

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e610badc8b959d8851ca8c11ead9f90cfd53244197cc9d7eb5f2e06b06093889/detection

I won't be running this software unless I am sure it is a false positive!

That's the exact binary but linux one, so it must be a false positive

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/NWVlODBmMDBhYTUyZWNlNzI1ZmYwNGJkOWRiYWExNmI6MTUyMzQ5MDc3NA==
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I ask this in several projects about payment, in relation to Fee in the transactions how will they be treated? Will it be a fixed fee or will it be according to the blocks generated in the transaction?
Tests are going well, we already have seeds online (you can notice that from peers having a different User Agent, the one of the EPC3) and we're using the EPC3 successfully.

I forgot to mention an important thing, which will be anyway written in the release notes. Right now the old client and new client are perfectly compatible. On block 1100000 though
it will be a fork and an upgrade is needed as that's what is going to happen:

1. Auxpow blocks will be rejected, no more merged mining after 1100000
2. Segwit will start its activation phase

o/*
Pages:
Jump to: