Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 7. (Read 63650 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
EPC team had foresight of the foresight.
Just because the concept is good.
Esports market has a chance to lose opportunities.
Really wasteful. Don't miss a chance!!!
EPC team is recruiting.
I hope that new developments will be added.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
we have no news of dev
i think i will sell my coin, sry Shocked
Activity: 330

Nice. I have never used telegram. One of the main problems with anything involving this coin, is that not enough people know about it.
Activity: 74
コミュニティが構築され、始まります。私たちはここにコミュニティを構築しています。
Activity: 6
I run a temporary staffing company in Japan.
Currency, I am interested in the virtual of the game relation and virtual reality right now.
I want to expand the business.
So please tell me.

1. How much will the current market value EPC ?
2. If we invest, what kind of right can we get?
3. Are there plans to reduce the EPC of coin issued?
4. What is the most troubling thing to develop the EPC right now?

Thank you for your interest in experiencecoin, this a cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin and litecoin. This is a project still in early development. You ask very specific questions that are not easily answered, but I will try to help.

1. The market capital of a coin is roughly based on the price of each coin times how many coins are currently circulating, this is about $325,000 for EPC, calculated based on the best sell price posted at prohashing.com.

2. If you invest, you get the right to trade, sell or hold the coins you buy whenever you like. Cryptocurrencies are not securities, because they are real assets, as opposed to a facsimile. The coins are simply real virtual assets themselves with value based on free market supply and demand.

3. There were plans to significantly change the block reward, reducing the coin production rate from 17,500 EPC to 64 EPC. This may still happen, we have yet to hear from the development team. The update may be delayed or canceled, if the update is cancelled, it is OK, this coin is still good.

4. I am not sure what your last question is asking, I am not a developer of this coin or any coin, so I don't know what is difficult to develop.

This coin is very low price, and I am happy about my investment in EPC.

I understand. Thank you.
Naturally hit the wall, as the development progresse.
I evaluate EPC team challenge highly. And expect to succeed in the next challenge.
However, the Cryptocurrency targeting the E game market is competitive.
For example, E-sports competition management  has an official 'ERT coin' issued.
Game Credits  'GAME coin' Issued. And partnered with major game companies in Russia and Chile.
In other companies , EBoost 'EBST coin' and  FirstBlood '1ST coin' issued.
Competition is increasing.
What they have in common is
Not only technical skills but also putting great effort into public relations activities, the community is active.
It is also important to focus on technology, but I think it is also important to focus on marketing and press releases.
I think greatest damage that any investor will leave.
Many opinions have been mentioned that they want the community to be active.
I would like you to hear Investor's opinions.
Currency, I am interested in the virtual of the game relation and virtual reality right now.
So please tell me.

Thank you for your interest in experiencecoin, this a cryptocurrency similar to bitcoin and litecoin. This is a project still in early development. You ask very specific questions that are not easily answered, but I will try to help.

1. The market capital of a coin is roughly based on the price of each coin times how many coins are currently circulating, this is about $325,000 for EPC, calculated based on the best sell price posted at prohashing.com.

2. If you invest, you get the right to trade, sell or hold the coins you buy whenever you like. Cryptocurrencies are not securities, because they are real assets, as opposed to a facsimile. The coins are simply real virtual assets themselves with value based on free market supply and demand.

3. There were plans to significantly change the block reward, reducing the coin production rate from 17,500 EPC to 64 EPC. This may still happen, we have yet to hear from the development team. The update may be delayed or canceled, if the update is cancelled, it is OK, this coin is still good.

4. I am not sure what your last question is asking, I am not a developer of this coin or any coin, so I don't know what is difficult to develop.

This coin is very low price, and I am happy about my investment in EPC.
So please tell me.

I want you to send more active to the management team.
Target Asia area as well.
Telegram and Discord and QQ番号 and 微信.
I want you to create it. Smiley

這團隊都一天捕魚兩天曬網的,別期待的好 ...
這EPC已經開了五年有了 一點進步也沒有!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Although I know he is not bad, also look forward to the EPC can continue to progress, but for the fundamental money except technology is the price, is a story of love and bread.

Sorry for off-topic, I am intrigued by the expression above Huh What does it mean?
Which language did you translate it from?
I want you to send more active to the management team.
Target Asia area as well.
Telegram and Discord and QQ番号 and 微信.
I want you to create it. Smiley
Superficial, laughing  Wink
I cannot answer that. To be honest, I think the dev wanted to have EPC used as trading for experience from other games, because that is what they envisioned. But I think it ended up costing too much money, also perhaps it just isn't possible, since trading is based on free markets, and if nobody agrees to trade with your coin, there is no market. Ultimately, I think the EPC is cool. Nobody is being forced to buy it. I like the purple and green logo, as well as the wallet. I don't care if the website is not finished, I think it is great it was updated at all.

If the dev releases a wallet I will except it, but if they do not, I will still accept EPC as is. It is a real cryptocurrency regardless of anything else.

So you just like his logo, not technology Grin Grin
The key is that he did not propose any game-related partnership, or even worse, the EPC V3.0 update is not yet ready, the news will be released.

EPC official website mentions:
Experience coins for a variety of games, systems and platforms. If you gain experience points and upgrade in-game, you can change it to Demo Currency and move on when you start something new.
Which applies to a variety of games, systems and platforms I did not see any games, systems and platforms!

In addition, EPC official website is not completely updated, some web buttons are just decorative, and no real function!

This basic update has done so bad,How to make investors believe the EPC team is good and positive?
Now EPC is like Bitcoin in the quiet era.
Will it fade or jump as it is.
Activity: 4
I love gaming-related projects and I'm glad that there is more and more of them appearing. Let's play and earn! Grin
@drays you didn't check my numbers yet you feel inclined to exagerate the production rate. Also, it is good to compare this coin to doge, it is similar. Just because EPC is currently undervalued and unknown, does not mean it will always be this way. But I know it will take longer than most of you care to wait, usually an investment takes 3-5 years to become worth selling, but the crypto space is full of noobs who buy something only when they see everyone else doing the same thing, because they are lazy and don't want to reasearch anything.

I dedicate many hours daily to chart analysis, news research and the latest tech. I know EPC will be great, but I know it won't be tomorrow, it may not even be this year.
Excuse me for cutting in.
It is wonderful that you are keen to study. So please tell me.
Where is Experiencecoin superior.
Surely,  E-sports is a market that will develop with tremendous momentum in the future.
But, Like the big market that was, there are many competitors.
For example, E-sports competition management  has an official 'ERT coin' issued.
Game Credits  'GAME coin' Issued. And partnered with major game companies in Russia and Chile.
In other companies , EBoost 'EBST coin' and  FirstBlood '1ST coin' issued.
Competition is increasing.
What they have in common is
Not only technical skills but also putting great effort into public relations activities, the community is active.
What do you think is superior to them ?
I want you to tell me the elements that can win.
In addition, I did not see any positive improvements in the EPC team even in the roadmap and the plan, I can not see the development of a vibrant community.
So far, the team claimed V3.0, but in fact did not, just a fake update, expecting and hurting people who trust the EPC,in fact, I was disappointed with him.

The only mistake the EPC team made was announcing an update before they were ready. Just because the update may not happen, I don't see how anything is hurt. If the wallet was fundamentally broken it would matter, but since it is not broken, and actually works quite good, it does not matter if the wallet is updated. Personally, I think it would be better if we focused our energy on telling others about this project.

Unless you yourself do not think this project will do well. You cannot get others excited if you are not excited.

I am kinda annoyed how some people are like, "Oh the wallet update is not happening? Skrew this!". It just goes to show you how finiky and shallow people are. But it does not matter, because anyone who wants to sell may do so. Feel free to drop the price very low, so that I may buy even more for dirt cheap!  Wink

To me, this is just a matter of brand perception.
Although I know he is not bad, also look forward to the EPC can continue to progress, but for the fundamental money except technology is the price, is a story of love and bread.
Pages:
Jump to: