Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 5. (Read 63650 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 0
I am here because I want to help EPC. The only way is to get people excited about buying some experiencecoins, a lot of people. Why do you care if the wallet is updated? what will that give you? The answer is NOTHING!!! You can only gain if you buy the coin and tell others. Because then it will become more expensive. So buy some EPC while they're cheap, I know I am going to keep buying them.
Activity: 74
In addition
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Experiencecoin/
Just a pool of selling power, he is not independent of EPC
They only support EPC payments
I have the most experiencecoins I think. I'm ranked 6th on the rich list at a current amount of 490,000,000. Don't worry that is only 2.57% of the circulating supply. There's still plenty to go around.  Grin

Brother! Don't dream.
He has the possibility of zeroing at any time because the team does not work!
HAHAHA!
No, I think it just takes longer to program than most people think. I know, I work on BIOCODE X™. Figured out some epic tcp/ip recently, and am in the process of adding some crazy awesome multiplayer action!

You just come to advertise your BIOCODE X
Lol   Grin Grin
No, I think it just takes longer to program than most people think. I know, I work on BIOCODE X™. Figured out some epic tcp/ip recently, and am in the process of adding some crazy awesome multiplayer action!
A month later, there is still no sound!
Perhaps ....team died   Shocked Shocked

Hmmm, i think yes  Grin

Lol
Activity: 322

Hmmm, i think yes  Grin

An interesting thing I have been thinking about, is the question of, how many coins is a lot, or perhaps a good investment amount, this is a very important thing to consider, since if someone doesn't invest enough, they could potentially be missing out on a huge opportunity. For example, owning just a single experiencecoin probably is not a very significant investment. If EPC became valued at $1 usd, you would have gained only $1 usd.

But if you bought say 1 million EPC, if EPC became valued at $1 usd, you would have a million dollars. We can also find out the maximum possible number of people who can have 1 million EPC. This is simply the circulating supply divided by 1 million.

19,000,000,000 / 1,000,000 = 19,000

This means that a mere 19k people MAX can have 1 million EPC. The reason 1 million EPC is only $20, is because only a few thousand people even know about it, probably even less.
The dev said a team member left, so he is working for free.
The development team still has no news so far, hoping that he can be active.

https://t.me/experienceCion
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
yes but we need some news from dev.
An update of the wallet, maybe go to full POS v3

and will do Ads

thanks
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Opening the LTC market on cryptopia is a big mistake, but now there is an opportunity to buy some cheap EPC.  Cool
Experiencecoin is now available for litecoin on cryptopia! Markets are now active!  Shocked Grin Wink

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EPC_LTC
Experiencecoin currently has two available block explorers

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Experiencecoin/

http://45.63.119.167:3003/

I like EPC. I see a bright future for this coin.
We don't need cryptopia. Eventually we will get listed on better exchanges!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yeah, its pretty awesome and a great project with a nice concept. Count my support thru sharing on my social media accounts and wishing the project a big success in the near future. So, goodluck dev/team!
Development team should assist cryptopia in restoring EPC/LTC market.

Market Closing
No block explorer

Grin  Grin

Grin Grin Good News, so ending this history EPC can rip step by step  Grin Grin

"RIP-EPC" AND TEAM Bu Bye EPC & team
Development team should assist cryptopia in restoring EPC/LTC market.

Market Closing
No block explorer

this new logo, or old logo?
I like that this coin is not heavy premined. I don't think a wallet update is important, but it is good to hear about. It is common for devs to leave a team. I think this is a good coin, if you could release a wallet with only the new logo, that would be cool. The paper wallet is OK too. I think that this coin is undervalued for its current supply of almost 19 billion.
Pages:
Jump to: