Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 2. (Read 10019 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It’s been an incredible few weeks in business. Loving working with my new Business partner Steve Wozniak. We will be opening up our new office in #SiliconValley soon. Thanks Lady Michelle Mone equiglobal.com

https://t.me/equicapital/26918

This is already very good news. Opening your office in such a place is already a part of success. And if you consider who took in this case, many famous people will come to see. Equi team is not looking at a bad market but is starting to promote the project now.

They shouldn't rest so much just on big names. The success won't come to them. They have to go for it. And this is where the problems will arise as nothing has changed and they have no idea about crypto.

The team  are clueless in this cryptospace, there are no professionals rather just Wozniak who is new to this field, with the bad records Mone already has, let's see how far equi can go. I bet nothing spectacular to come, rather it would die a natural death.

In terms of cryptocurrency related things they are totally clueless. Maybe they have something completely different in mind now and don't want to focus on crypto anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is it something like "blockchain startup incubator"?

Have you tried to see their website and read info for yourself, but here's an advice, beware of this project. Do your research, there are already alot of red flags on this project
Activity: 434
When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.

Alot of investors who decided not to heed to all the warnings are getting frustrated because nothing is happening. In coming months, they would eventually get more frustrated by which time it would too late to get out.

Now the market is not very simple. Many projects that were previously very interesting and predicted their growth in the future. But in the end, it was normal for only those projects like this one where famous people took upon themselves the promotion in the crypto environment.

That is the more reason why any ICO Project in the crypto environment has to be good, focus, transparent and surrounded by the right team of crypto professionals and not some elite individuals whose arrogance wouldn't let them succeed due to their inexperienced blinded team.
Activity: 588
When I first saw the project, I was surprised by the people in this project. And now I'm surprised that the timeframe for collecting money has dragged on.

Alot of investors who decided not to heed to all the warnings are getting frustrated because nothing is happening. In coming months, they would eventually get more frustrated by which time it would too late to get out.

Now the market is not very simple. Many projects that were previously very interesting and predicted their growth in the future. But in the end, it was normal for only those projects like this one where famous people took upon themselves the promotion in the crypto environment.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Is it something like "blockchain startup incubator"?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Yes this is very true talk indeed, i think anyone who did not recognize the various warnings that was posted on this project should only have theirself to blame after all, if there is no reasonable update in the coming weeks from the dev will not be good for this project.
Activity: 420

Activity: 420
It’s been an incredible few weeks in business. Loving working with my new Business partner Steve Wozniak. We will be opening up our new office in #SiliconValley soon. Thanks Lady Michelle Mone equiglobal.com

This is already very good news. Opening your office in such a place is already a part of success. And if you consider who took in this case, many famous people will come to see. Equi team is not looking at a bad market but is starting to promote the project now.

They shouldn't rest so much just on big names. The success won't come to them. They have to go for it. And this is where the problems will arise as nothing has changed and they have no idea about crypto.

The team  are clueless in this cryptospace, there are no professionals rather just Wozniak who is new to this field, with the bad records Mone already has, let's see how far equi can go. I bet nothing spectacular to come, rather it would die a natural death.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

We just have to watch. There are a lot of private investors in this project, and it is they who will ultimately influence the result that the team will have. I hope with such advisors it will turn out to break through the wall that the regulators have built in the United States.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak - who has joined EQUI - says wonderful things about the team.
https://twitter.com/Equi_Global/status/1053312323824144384

This is very cool news. If such a person as a wagon is added to the project as an adviser, then I think he has everything ahead. Almost everything that he takes into development turns into gold over time. I will watch everything look very good.
Looks good to know that Equi got supports from Wozniak.
I believe that somehow the image will partially spread the words of EQUI out in the real life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31

For sure, you cannot count with the fingers of your both hands all the projects that had great advisers yet failed terribly. The fate of any project does not lie in the advisers.
You are very correct when you said that the fate of any project does not rest on advisers. For a project to succeed you need a vibrant community, good team etc.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

For sure, you cannot count with the fingers of your both hands all the projects that had great advisers yet failed terribly. The fate of any project does not lie in the advisers.

Exactly, Advisor can only do their best but the success of the project does not entirely lies on the service they render, lots of project with less advisors turns out to be successful and vice versa, between team also plays an important role in the success of project especially when there is mutual agreement and understanding.

Merit: 251

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

All the negativity in this thread is making me feel dizzy. Guys, I do think that we shouldn't make snap judgments. The devs will explain it all.

This is as a result of unclear response and internal conflicts among even the teams that is making people to give negative response, how difficult it is to address this issues instead of compounding it, maybe investors and supporters are misunderstanding some certain things, but make them understand and clear the air once and for all.

No team member is ready to clear any air, rather they keep feeding you with a sorts of lies, they don't follow a clear structure or Roadmap. Lady Mone and her team don't seem to have a clue also about this cryptoecosystem because they lack experience and think their wealthy status can change opinions of the global space

They are probably accustomed to working with private funds and there is silence is most important. Probably they simply do not understand that in the crypt world. Speeches are much more important than secret meetings. It is on this that the price increase depends. While the team is nothing new about the development can not give us the fact.

They have no idea how crypto works. I remember some comments from Mone and her buddy, that was pretty funny and very well demonstrated their lack in knowledge about crypto. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak - who has joined EQUI - says wonderful things about the team.

Is this the global announcement that they have been making noise about since 5months ago? Or are we expecting more announcements?

This is very cool news. If such a person as a wagon is added to the project as an adviser, then I think he has everything ahead. Almost everything that he takes into development turns into gold over time. I will watch everything look very good.
Looks good to know that Equi got supports from Wozniak.
I believe that somehow the image will partially spread the words of EQUI out in the real life.

This is certainly good, but I would like to know more details about whether he works in a team or just an external advisor. From this much depends on how you understand. If he is a member of the team, then success will definitely be, and if he is just a person who gives advice, it is not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: