Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 4. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
when participant of the bounty campaign will receive their reward for participating in bounty campaign? I participated in this a long time ago, but I still have not received my award yet. Why?

Many times, alot of proof has been already posted here how Equi is a disappointment and scam alot of people with no information to explain their actions rather they would threaten the interrogator. Beware of this people

And I also did not receive my reward? And I do not expect them to push because they are hanging around and no one answers my questions. I'm disappointed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
when participant of the bounty campaign will receive their reward for participating in bounty campaign? I participated in this a long time ago, but I still have not received my award yet. Why?

Many times, alot of proof has been already posted here how Equi is a disappointment and scam alot of people with no information to explain their actions rather they would threaten the interrogator. Beware of this people

And I also did not receive my reward? And I do not expect them to push because they are hanging around and no one answers my questions. I'm disappointed.
Those who participated in bounty campaign haven't you received drops of Ethereum??

EQUi team told that payments would be in Ether. There were payments in Ethereum couple weeks ago I received approximately 0.015 Ether for social media. That is ridiculous amount though.
There we're amounts actually. The will not be going to be fair to all who participated in the bounty. I already moved on because there's no point now arguing with them.

Ofcourse, it's futile arguing with a team that has no clue about how to handle a Crypto Project, yet very arrogant and authoritative. This project is as dead as it started, am pretty sure Wozniak probably left them.

No man is an island they say, you can't claim to know it all and refuse to listen to others opinion otherwise you are heading to destruction, a project that don't carry community along and use authoritative attitude towards community will certainly face lots of problems. I hope they can consider refund if project is unsuccessful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

There is no point waiting. There will be nothing to arrive. Better accept that this project is dead right from the start. We were all victims.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Those who participated in bounty campaign haven't you received drops of Ethereum??

EQUi team told that payments would be in Ether. There were payments in Ethereum couple weeks ago I received approximately 0.015 Ether for social media. That is ridiculous amount though.
There we're amounts actually. The will not be going to be fair to all who participated in the bounty. I already moved on because there's no point now arguing with them.

Ofcourse, it's futile arguing with a team that has no clue about how to handle a Crypto Project, yet very arrogant and authoritative. This project is as dead as it started, am pretty sure Wozniak probably left them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
What happens to the project? The fact that social networks do not work is worrying. And why do members of the bounty write that they received payment to the Etherium?

Do not believe anything about any payment, for those that claimed to recieve, how much was recieved $5 -$10 for 6months of tool. Equi made promise about a supposed global announcement which was slated to be announced in September, we are now in October. Never trust anything you hear from Equi
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
What happens to the project? The fact that social networks do not work is worrying. And why do members of the bounty write that they received payment to the Etherium?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255

Yes this is very ridiculous amount of ETH for long time participation. Is here some that can tell me where is the spreadsheets of social media bounty rewards? Thanks. Good luck.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

Activity: 420

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 14
As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I do not regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
It's chaos and terror.For my question as to when we will get our tokens for the work I was removed from the group in telegram.Hey admins of the project, what the hell?Your project calls itself a serious project, but you remove me from the group by telegram.You're just scammers, we've been working long enough.I don't deserve to be treated like a dog.I demand an explanation.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
all investment decisions are in themselves. market conditions are very influential on the platform, I think that is a problem that often occurs. I see there are still many people who want to invest in various ico projects, that's great, maybe investor confidence is getting better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i also have interest in the idea. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this project will lift off around beginning 2019

yes, when it all turn out to be true eventually, you can't blame anyone but yourself for not listening to advice, believe me i have experience such case but i refuse to yield others advice and i learned my lesson, after all there are more than enough warning in this post that is enough to make right decision, but its your money so do as you please  Lips sealed
Activity: 420
When is this mysterious global announcement i a waiting for so long? Pls dont say soon ^^

I think this news they had in mind- apple Inc. (AAPL) co-founder and bitcoin proponent Steve Wozniak, popularly known as Woz, has announced that he will be working with investment-focused cryptocurrency startup  Equi Capital, according to NullTx.  A very large partnership with people from this sphere should attract large investors and speed up the development.

This is not a new development bro, this news is stale and with all the drama, deciet and shady actions of Equi, it is not advisable to believe and invests here, but you can at your own discretion
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
When is this mysterious global announcement i a waiting for so long? Pls dont say soon ^^

I think this news they had in mind- apple Inc. (AAPL) co-founder and bitcoin proponent Steve Wozniak, popularly known as Woz, has announced that he will be working with investment-focused cryptocurrency startup  Equi Capital, according to NullTx.  A very large partnership with people from this sphere should attract large investors and speed up the development.

Activity: 40
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Some decisions were really not very reasonable. As I understand the information about the fees has changed very much and this means that there is some misunderstanding how much they collected. What are your exact fees for private sale and general? Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: