Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 11. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hi dev, on ur twitter campaign form, there is no column to describe our link twitter account,
how do you know, anyone who has retweet and fill out the form ..?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
how many posts do i have to create for the bounty campaign. any limit per day?
Activity: 9
my window pc wallet..detected trojan..deleted
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
I think this ones good. It's free anyways you don't need to invest anything so I'm in! Hoping for a success so those who didnt believe will just cry for not trying this one Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
How to transfer old GUI wallet balance to new wallet .?
I have tried copy wallet.dat to new wallet Roaming folder , but is seems lose all coin.
Activity: 109
I really love the Wallet UI, You duys did a pretty job.
Am loving this Project.
Activity: 145
So how high is the premine here. Some people are talking about a 73% premine. This is crazy.
In the ann the dev is saying a 15% premine. So what is true now?

premine only 15% ( 15 mil coin) but we hold (dont sell ) 73% of 15 mil. We will decease our coins and increase payout percent later.
How to pay profit to holders ?

A web wallet will be enabled on 12 Dec, all investors will create their own wallet and send coins to wallets and then wait 30 days. In 30days, your web wallet cannot do anything. We will distribution BTC profit from BTC address will be publiced before 12 Dec. 50% profit will be paid out to holders.

Why we can't do anything for 30 long days? And why it is necessary to move coins there? Smell fishy huh?

You must be a holders in 30days. You cannot buy more to get more profit when we start payout profit. You can in or out. We dont ICO. Our system will payout profit if you have coins on web wallet. If we are scam, you cannot get any profit although you have more coins in windows wallet.

My antivirus doesnt like your wallet... suspicious...

Dont worried about it, more members used our wallet. Antivirus always detect wallet as virus.

I have much ETHC.
Can I swap them to ETHCA?

If your are old members, please check old slack and twitter to fill form and get new coins. Old members will get bonus, dont worried about it.
Activity: 22
waiting for airdrop and bounty! good luck to project!

ELqwEJih1uzGZes6e8wBLLsVwUyPsvT3bX
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Wallet is actually very well made, and it doesn't even awake my antivirus, so this is a good premise. I didn't really understand the details of this project, but I will dig deeper.
Activity: 45
How to pay profit to holders ?

A web wallet will be enabled on 12 Dec, all investors will create their own wallet and send coins to wallets and then wait 30 days. In 30days, your web wallet cannot do anything. We will distribution BTC profit from BTC address will be publiced before 12 Dec. 50% profit will be paid out to holders.

Why we can't do anything for 30 long days? And why it is necessary to move coins there? Smell fishy huh?
Activity: 322
very interesting
hope to succeed
good luck
Activity: 196
So how high is the premine here. Some people are talking about a 73% premine. This is crazy.
In the ann the dev is saying a 15% premine. So what is true now?
Activity: 70
How are your business and dev team separate things? This will never work with you holding all the coins.
Activity: 33
My antivirus doesnt like your wallet... suspicious...
Activity: 168
Activity: 83
Nice wallet layouts. It's probably one the best I've downloaded in recent times
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
Only you're wallet ?? no MEW?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello Dev) Thank you fjr airdrop and bounty!) I like the coin, I installed the wallet without problems, no viruses, everything is fine! I'm waiting for the project to achieve all the goals!)) Smiley Wink
Activity: 43
Why all this wallets, my pc is full of wallet software, any idea hot to get a single app / wallet to get them ALL!
Activity: 123
Any telegram group for fast response? On your Slack, there is no one to answer questions fast enough.
Pages:
Jump to: