Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHCASH COIN★ Real Project ★ InvestBox Update ★ Pay BTC to holders 📈🚀 - page 12. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
I have much ETHC.
Can I swap them to ETHCA?
Activity: 126
So one need to buy some coins to built a masternode? I doubt this is a good idea.

Why? Im really looking forward to this!
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Purse liked. I hope the project will also be super
Activity: 67
So one need to buy some coins to built a masternode? I doubt this is a good idea.
copper member
Activity: 378
Ready to join it and INS Ecosystem!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
is obtained the airdrop and bounty to get 60 coinS?  Wink
Activity: 289
I hope this project will be great in the near future, joining for airdrop dev
Activity: 61
https://t.co/EDOQ3wBS60 Done
Airdrop and twitter bounty Campaign Registration
Good luck Dev.
To be honest, the simple fact, that the devs of this coin rebranded the old coin and moved the blockchain, all the effort put into that, is proof, that this coin is not like all the eBTC, ETHD, eXXX shitcoins that just make it to some exchange and are never heard of ever after. The dev of this coin is more serious.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Registration done for Airdrop, Twitter campaign and Slack bounty campaign.
Good luck for your project !
Waiting for payment, thanks dev
So what is the relationship with the old blockchain? Is it the same thing, do I only need to update my wallet-software?

How do I transfer my coins from the old blockchain to the new blockchain? Edit: On Twitter there is a form to transfer coins from old blockchain to new blockchain!  Smiley
Activity: 94
Best wish for all
I would like to know #EthereumCash [ETHC] and #ETHCASH COIN [ETHCA] are there different
or still use the same wallet.
Do I need to reload this wallet?
Activity: 462
I see that this project is being relaunched from the previous ethereumcash that was suspended and with several changes that I hope will be to a greater good. and this time if it is done successfully and the above does not occur from duplicate accounts and people who try to abuse the airdrop. good luck and success
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 145
THis shit is the most obvious scam. They litterally are holding 73% of the coin and saying they are going to be making profit. Even if they do give away the premine they will own 50% of the supply

This is coin of our company, we spent more money to buy more Antminer and we have more potential coins. You can say we are scam. Real investors enough smart to know it. We will decease our coins and increase payout percent as our project have large community. and then you can visit our project later.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
THis shit is the most obvious scam. They litterally are holding 73% of the coin and saying they are going to be making profit. Even if they do give away the premine they will own 50% of the supply
This exchange you mention, is there any more info? Are you accepting other coins than the ones you mention?
Good luck, will try to join the airdrop.

Most potential coin will be annouce after 1 NOV. Because It's so great coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
This exchange you mention, is there any more info? Are you accepting other coins than the ones you mention?
Good luck, will try to join the airdrop.
Activity: 99
Hi, what percent of a APR for POS? I want to know.
Pages:
Jump to: