Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 12. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great project! good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Looks sustainable. Hope the steam stays together till the end, so as to see this project to a success
Activity: 9
i like transparant.. good luck dev
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
more and more members who join the project signifies the project is quite successful and I see the sale value in exchage is also good. success dev
Activity: 316
it's a nice project and waiting for the future of it GOodluck ETHERFLOW
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
I believe in this project , all out support to the team and best of luck!
Activity: 98
I'm in love with this project, every worker deserves their payment to be secured and safe. Glad to join the community.
Activity: 520
remembering to directly affect the worker positively is a welcome development. i support this project. thanks for this great idea.
Activity: 223
Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Good luck!
Activity: 294
complete roadmap ,whitepaper included this has a good future support etherflow
Activity: 54
very nice project good luck dev and team, let"s get it to the moon..
Activity: 420
i like project ,wish your all
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
this one statement really left me puzzled..
"Our security system will be gathering information on bank payments. " what do you mean by that, why would you need to gather infos on bank payments.. Please enlighten me anyone.. Great project anyway..good luck dev.
Activity: 392
I am quite interested in this airdrop project. Its website design is very good, I think many people are interested ,I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him
dns
Activity: 70
Great ideea  and good project. A lot people and company will use your idea. I like your V isa style and I hope will come soon.
I am sure will be succes this project and I wish good luck!
Activity: 296
For Participate In This Airdrop Very Very Difficult
Activity: 70
I don't wanna miss this chance
I hope ETF will success
Good luck
Activity: 826
Joined so many airdrops already and hope Ether Flow will be successful just like some other token. Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this wonderful project,
 a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans,
I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Pages:
Jump to: