Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 11. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Just continue your good project and keep it up to success and go to the road map . Power
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Very promising one...  Hoping for great value in the near future Smiley
Activity: 742
i see your project in first time , i'm interest so i'm here now
nice look of design logo EtherFlow , your roadmap and also your feature "People can trade ETF using ethereum + bitcoin"
and you're planning in 2018 create ETF can tradeable in ATM.. its so great.. i'm waiting that dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Etherflow, hope this token gonna flow smoothly as the golden plan they planning for workers and employers. Godspeed for your team, fyi, i'm still holding the first airdrop, till the price reach the peak  Wink
Activity: 139
Nice project and i have got clear idea about your project using your web site.It will earn good place in famouse exchanges.Waiting to see project success.Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
supporting this project as it shows diffrences from other..
Activity: 56
I like your project. Keep going on!
Activity: 70
I think that this project has a lot of potential
 I think i will invest a small amount in this project
 Hope a rocket go tooooo the mooooonn 
Activity: 185
this is a very good project, I am curious about the way this project going forward, hopefully this project can run smoothly and good luck.
Activity: 34
This token bring advantage to all employee it will give convenient procees to payroll system.I like this project.
Activity: 42
Just dreaming I can get the impact of this great project, hope get the success soon.
Activity: 3
the general weakness of the payment of workers with the cryptocurrency system is on the fluctuating price of the cryptocurrency, sometimes rising dramatically, and sometimes falling dramatically, and that is very risky to the earnings of workers,
for example;
A worker gets $ 200 in etherflow salary, then when workers need it and want to exchange it turns etherflow price down to 10% he will lose 20 $,
the question is, how the etherflow system handle it?

What is what you want to know, is not so easy to use, which is what you want, for example, accounting and system functionality, ensuring as information created by employees and employers, as tokens in exchange for fuel. parts and fuels for its functionality. Imagine that in order to make a transformation, we need to use tokens, such as a ripple, they use to conduct transactions in online markets, they can do the same for their application and use ETHERFLOW just as a right to stock a company and its assets. so forth and functional can create as tokens for the application fuels and use Etherflow as direct actions of the company.
On the debit card visa I believe they will use to facilitate or intend to do researches look for a way to effect transactions between employees and employers.
They have a big project in their hands and it seems like no one has thought of this before, I am supporting this cause and hope they are successful.
Congratulations on the unique idea Etherflow
Activity: 42
recieved my first ETF tokens during last airdrop and i will hold this tokens because i see very strong investing potential in this project. looking forward for your work devs, good luck!
Activity: 181
be a part project i hope this eherflow will have best future , best wishes for etherlow
Activity: 19
Big fan of Eth, your project will allow the masses to join.  Thanks
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
I hope your project!!
I'm exciting!!!

ThankYou.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
this is best project i hope it will fly to moon like ETH . good luck
Activity: 448
Hello Dev
very good price. i will buy #EFT
Nice Project...Good Luck!
Activity: 56
ETHER Flow is good project.Transparent as possible,time tracking software for business are great.ETF will be a successful.Best of luck dev.  
Activity: 280
Nice project! Glad to be part of it. Best of luck dev and to the team. Filled and didn't get my airdrop.. I paid anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: