Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 13. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Nice project, let's get it to the moon
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Best of luck to the dev team.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
nice project, looking forward
Activity: 294
I joined in this Airdrop Project. I hope this Project will be Success & Great
Activity: 16
seems legit, lets get it theico
Activity: 54
Very clearly information and interesting with roadmap in future. Wait for more exchanges.
Activity: 70
Great project in the future
Very constructive team efforts
Good Luck to all..
Activity: 304
What this airdrop already open?i will joinedd dev thanks
Activity: 82
Good job dev. I will support this
Activity: 238
Can' wait to see this on my mew thankyou devs
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
A whole lot of people are going to participate in that event.
I would like go on to spread throughout the world the ETHERFLOW.
Activity: 89
nice project,it looks good and healthy,hope it will moon after the distribution
Activity: 153
the general weakness of the payment of workers with the cryptocurrency system is on the fluctuating price of the cryptocurrency, sometimes rising dramatically, and sometimes falling dramatically, and that is very risky to the earnings of workers,
for example;
A worker gets $ 200 in etherflow salary, then when workers need it and want to exchange it turns etherflow price down to 10% he will lose 20 $,
the question is, how the etherflow system handle it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 224
A good project I wish you success in major listings
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Einstein dit qu'il est naïf de faire la même chose de la même façon et d'attendre des résultats différents. Pour créer, nous devons expérimenter de nouvelles choses et les faire d'une nouvelle manière. ETHERFLOW est l'avenir parce que ceux qui l'utilisent maintenant sont majoritairement des jeunes . la créativité a un but, la vitalité et la prospérité de la nation et le cœur des équilibres, et qu'on dit créativité on dit des idées étranges, et parmi les plus étranges idées du XXIe siècle c'est le ETHERFLOW. Donnez l'opportunité à des idées exotiques, car le ETHERFLOW est la solution. on est pas un simple token, on est le future. #etherflow.

ENGLISH PLS..
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I dont have ETF in my wallet dev do i still get coin and join the 2nd airdrop?

Ofcourse, you can join even though you don't have any ETF in your wallet
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Gonna be an active member on this project and will promote this platform it has a great view and vission of payment to the cryptocurrency industry, looking forward to see this on the CE and hit the charts.
Activity: 308
i know this project is success i support the project to mooning...i didnt join he 1st airdrop so hopefully i can join now...
Activity: 66
I just missed everything about this token , I participated in the first , but now Im still here participating, Hoping to be a part of this community. there are lot of good things about this token
Pages:
Jump to: