Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 14. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Verry nice project dev. But so many rules . I cant participate all. But goodluck the project ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
appealing project with another opportunity to participate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Very good project. Website is incredible. I think many people will be astonish by this project! The roadmap is very decent and if you follow it in the future and done all you have write, price of coin will moon! I am waiting for your success! Bravo team!!!
Activity: 52
Great project and interesting with this amazing future creativity.
Activity: 22
Wow, glad I joined the second wave, interesting project too! Hoping for the successful project in the furure.
Activity: 43
that looks pretty good, well explained and clean. I follow your project.
Activity: 43
Thanks E-Flow for 2nd Airdrop your are the best,
 i give my support to your project goodluck.
Activity: 39
This is a special and an innovative project.It will be beneficial for crypto community as individuals an also companies. I'm looking forward to be part of this project. I'll be following your updates.
Activity: 56
This project has a big potential in cryptocurrency world. The idea and the concept are really great. Hoping for the success of this one.
Activity: 11
great team with great project is must to accel,,glad to joined
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
The project, it seems like etherflow will be the payment facilitate for the future, because it probably most people later would prefer payment in this way because it’s possible they will assume that with it would be more practical and they don’t have to wait long because it with the way it must be able to shorten the time, because people in a modern more interested in everything that is an instant without having to wait long
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
Hi, when will the card be ready? How is it different from the existing ones (spectro, tenX, etc...)?
Activity: 65
EhterFlow is the best for future.
I follow all proggress goodluck more power..
Activity: 42
nice project, i believe well in this
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I see that exchangers 'coming soon'. When are you planning to get listed there?
Also i would like to see this token on Bittrex. What do you think about this?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am late for round 2 I guess.  But this project will be auccessfull for sure.
Activity: 728
i'm late in round 1,i hope success in this round.good project dev
Activity: 130
quarkchain.io
 a project is  going to success excellence
Activity: 24
yow goodluck token thanks i receive my first round airdrop hopefully i receive another etf token in 2nd round go#etf etherfow airdrop wohhooo
Pages:
Jump to: