Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 2. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I am so glad that I am holding 40 ETF right now. I hope I am eligible to apply on this 2nd round drop. If I am lucky to get more ETF, I will make sure to hold it until it hit the market. I believe that EtherFlow has a great future and I will continue supporting it no matter what.

My team are glad to hear that. You will have benefits if you hodl our tokens and we are targeting for longterm altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
this is a good software of future payment and will succeess
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Sounds like an awesome opportunity to be apart of ETHERFLOW.

How many coins total supply?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I am so glad that I am holding 40 ETF right now. I hope I am eligible to apply on this 2nd round drop. If I am lucky to get more ETF, I will make sure to hold it until it hit the market. I believe that EtherFlow has a great future and I will continue supporting it no matter what.
Activity: 742
Well,  you have detail roadmap, please add Etherflow in Yobit, poloneix, or cryptopia, BTW EtherFlyer flow in future can mined sir?
Activity: 34
Seems promising ICO, missed the train in airdrop #1, I'm consider to participate in ICO, good luck dev...
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
I think for companies and their employee your idea is very useful! It will simplify many details. Even despite the collection of information, I think you can be trusted! support your project)
Activity: 51
this is a good project, i want to buy ETF coin
Activity: 168
hi sir .. can i join .. what iam not late to join
Activity: 298
I am very interested with this coin. i see the price this coin i think very nice and all details still coming soon.
 i'm would like waiting bounty campaign will launched on your project.  it seems very interesting to participate on this project.
The team looks good, the project is engaging, I follow and I am interested. I wish you success. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 29
Project looks interesting; I believe it will solve a few problems for both employers and employees
Activity: 308
this priject concept is good. but why many people say its scam. I think they are disappointed because they can not participate.

I love this project.
I am very interested with this coin. i see the price this coin i think very nice and all details still coming soon. i'm would like waiting bounty campaign will launched on your project.  it seems very interesting to participate on this project. Cool Cool
Activity: 142
Pretty cool for 2nd airdrop and i got 50 ETF for the first round. Waiting for bounties to come and gonna promote this one
Activity: 10
Looks promising.. All the bestt guys Smiley
Activity: 476
Looking forward to be part of this awesome project. Let's make it to the moon.
Activity: 167
this priject concept is good. but why many people say its scam. I think they are disappointed because they can not participate.
Activity: 14
Watching this thread the concept is pretty cool so i also think this will be successful project
good luck for you
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
It is inevitable that Etherflow could be one of the cryptocurrency that will be leading the industry of cryptocurrency as a form of payments in stores and businesses worldwide. The road map seems promising and it is in this concept I would like to be a part of this coins success. More power and good luck to all of us!!
Activity: 3
I'd like to join your Airdrop  but then you said I have to have 40, but you only gave out 35 the first time. Is this some kind of strategy guys? pLease. We are definitely holding on to our tokens just like what all of you wanted, but dont ask Us to buy first, coz that's not what airdrops are for.
They paid everyone who participated in the airdrop, and I received mine and did not have to pay anything, they did need to wiggle a little to distribute the airdrop, but they did not need it and made the payments, they made a spreadsheet available at www.etherflow.io airdrop
They do not seem to just want to sell the Tokens (ETFs) but let the project be recognized.
Look at your wallets who participated in the first airdrop all received and if not received look for the moderators at TELEGRAM they can help.

Pages:
Jump to: