Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 4. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Best of the best. . nice one dev  very well job...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I like the idea of the project and I hope it can be developed in its entirety
Activity: 364
Glad to have heard of this great project. Best of luck to the Dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think this project so good and then future this project be wonderful and successful. I am joining Airdrop 2
Activity: 69
I will join airdrop right now.. Cheesy
Hope this project success~!
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Nice project! Glad to be part of it.
When the whitepaper ?
thank you
Activity: 6
One Question regarding the information of bank details, why will governments allow such flow of information?
Activity: 252
Im excited for this good project. Please always upate us. Im willing to support this.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
A great project of this nature examining the relationship between the employer and the employees is an overwhelming project, quite commendable with various standard qualities in features , such as customized Visa Card is awesome. The project is seen to gain Elites attention so well, especially Bankers. I shall support in this fora.
Activity: 128
Did not find the white paper
Activity: 36
nice in 2018 youwill be having  Visacard and Personal ATM-ETF. Hope for bounty this one is worth promoting to. Having ATM associated to crypto will strengthen the marketcap and trust of investors. I will look up this. Please bounty soon!
Activity: 126
Great to see projects take additional steps to ensure the safety on the market. Although, at first it seems a bit overwhelming, once you get a pretty strong grasp you totally get the point.
Activity: 1
Activity: 66
I like the idea of this project, I think it can succeed if it be developed correctly
Activity: 42
A great project thank you for the opportunity to join this great community. I believe that this project will be a great success
Activity: 56
I love this project.
I am very interested with this coin. i see the price this coin i think very nice and all details still coming soon. i'm would like waiting bounty campaign will launched on your project.  it seems very interesting to participate on this project.
Activity: 434
Seems like ether flow is going to make payments revolution.   
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
Will be participating in this airdrop. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 21
this project looks like a good one... looking forward to greater things on this one...
Activity: 198
is this project worldwide? how does it interfere with local legislation?
Pages:
Jump to: