Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 10. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This project looks so good. i want to buy it now.
Activity: 13
Tye way etherdelta.com flow prepared to handle the transparency involved in sharing the benefits is remarkable. They have just out in real time and commitment to the work they are doing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,
how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way."
Unique idea, too many bad employers around the world, abusing workers rights, people working dangerous jobs with low security etc. Not sure how are you gonna change that...
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
An innovative way to automate working hours and secure payments of workers. The future of this project is very bright.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Very nice for your project dev, Thanks hope succesfully project
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I like the idea of this project, using blockchain system where workers can get paid easier & safer. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Hi, could be very useful for small business, looking forward to seeing the project realized.
Activity: 94
Gathering information on bank payments, security, in-depth laws to automate
these payments to system in a smart contract within the chain of blocks ensuring the
authenticity definitely are the advantages of EtherFlow among othet altcoins I have seen
Activity: 434
Very nice project! I wish this project success. Great job,thanks for dev!
Activity: 7
i'm waiting the airdrop 2nd
Activity: 12
Platform looks good. Any update one when youll be on coinexchange?
Activity: 2
I believe and support your project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
A very good platform this project has. Accounting and payroll in ethereum based much easier to receive. Hoping this would have bounty campaigns to join for inorder to spread the good things about your platform.
Activity: 126
 Smiley I like your project. Keep going on!
Activity: 175
This is a unique project incorporating accounting and payroll in ethereum. This will be very good for employers and employees alike.
Activity: 78
Nice project! Glad to be part of it. Best of luck dev and to the team! Smiley
Activity: 7
Done reading your ANN thread, and i found something that make me interested. What is that? The transparent of your project and your goal to make workers and employers easier at their transaction
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
i like ETHERFLOW [ETF] for payment, make a contract with many companies
so it's easy to pay online
Activity: 2
I've been looking at your website, your team kinda serious working on this one, we all hope will taking a good a place on big exchange soon  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: