Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 6. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Very nice to see good preparation to announcement of this token. Strong social media support. Good luck!
Activity: 57
So this is the second airdrop?
Activity: 21
Hey etherflow, i would like to know when will be your official next exchanger be available, cheers to etherflow dev team!
Activity: 20
well planned road map, I think this project has potential future but that will solely depend on dev / team effort. I will share with my friends and all the best!
Activity: 20
After reading this project's concept, I am amazed by it. I know that this will be successful. And now I'm signing up
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
Hi Dev, the plans and roadmap are impressive.
and you even have credit card.
 I think it will attract many investors
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Good project...i want buy token when release
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i rember i already fill the from on round 1. hope i can get on the airdrop train
Activity: 18
Nice concept, clean website and logo, detailed roadmap could attract lots of people. But don't stop on ED only. It'll destroy the whole project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Roadmap is clear.
I see the future of this project.
Keep it up devs.
Activity: 266
I believe that this project will achieve tremendous success when it is fully implemented.
I support this project, and I hope that it matters. Great work guys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
interesting concept good luck dev with the project. On which exchanges this coin will be listed any plans for binance?
Activity: 168
Cool project, i'm glad to join airdrop. Wish you the luck for coming developpment!
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Hi Dev going very well. this project have potential . i hope it will be successful project.
joined airdrop wish you best of luck.
Activity: 24
Keep up the great project.. Thanks developers.. Goodluck
Activity: 70
I wish you all the huge & tremendous success for your booming business!
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Hi Dev, the plans and roadmap of your project is clear. I hope you fulfill all your plans. I like the idea of the debit card. I really hope that all of this will come true. Im also hoping that you will get many investors.
Activity: 56
Great project detailed, I'm interested because it looks very promising and legitimate, nice presentation and concept hope your projects running well.
I will support and participate in this campaign, wish you all success, good luck and keep it up Dev! more projects to come!
Activity: 77
Read through the roadmap and every details of the project, it's looks very promising
Activity: 126
very good project, I will support your project
Pages:
Jump to: