Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 9. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Nice project..i hope can be generation coin dev..good job
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
i hope your projects willb e success dev..
looking forward to your coin in the future Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello. Please tell me will not in the future, the project is more focused on large companies and not the ordinary worker? Will not be whether the project loyal attitude to large companies than to work?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Reading the whole thing, I realized that this is a very good project with a good potential to be a serious contender among the many coins/tokens in the market. I am hoping that the people behind would really work hard for the success of the project. We are just here behind you, guys!
Activity: 138
This a promising project and also great concept. I will support this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
thanks dev...for this info
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I Support  this  Project let us know if you have any bounty campaigns. Good luck!
Activity: 1
This project looks so good.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
this project is one of few to have real usage value with clear roadmap dan good vision. success dev  Grin
Activity: 133
It a great project. I hope every employer of labour will buy into this because that's the only way it can work smoothly.
Activity: 353

i'm glad can be a part of this project. ETHERFLOW has a good concept for the marketplace on cryptocurrencies , i hope for succeed project.
Activity: 70
This project look awesome and from what i can see it's going to be a huge one.
Activity: 280
another promising project.. best luck to the devs
Activity: 252
I will support ETHERFLOW.. its a great project waiting for the moon goodluck team etherflow and more power
Activity: 22
I SUPPORT THIS PROJECT  Grin
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
ETHERFLOW it's good proposition i hope it will have a great success maybe it will one of the futur payments
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
This is a huge project since it will engaging many parties like workers, companies, and bank. Security and trqnsparrency will be a must in this project and I agree with that. By the way, is the developer are known in personal? That should be an important thing since they talked about transparrency.
Activity: 151
How much the minimum to buy the ico?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think this project so good and then future this project be wonderfull and succesfully , and goodjob dev gobblessyou
Activity: 82
It seems a legit project, hoping this is not another pump and dump coin. My support is with you devs.
Pages:
Jump to: