Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 7. (Read 11801 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Its a Good Project .. Good Luck to the team ..
Activity: 5
I like this project
I hope it works well
Activity: 46
Not really an Airdrop is it...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
i like your project. because very interesting
Activity: 2
Nice project guys! Keep it up. God bless mods Smiley
Activity: 33
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Great project, I like and want to go ahead and buy but before i want some reward.
Activity: 11
The project seems to be nice. waiting to be participate in Bounty program.
Activity: 102
Watching this thread the concept is pretty cool so i also think this will be successful project
Activity: 522
Transparency and security of companies with their workers are the strong foundation of the relationship between two parties. I hope this project will push through and looking forward to the development.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Reading the whole thing, I realized that this is a very good project with a good potential to be a serious contender among the many coins/tokens in the market. I am hoping that the people behind would really work hard for the success of the project. We are just here behind you, guys!
That's not nice to jump them anally, so get in front of them now, did you really read the whole thing? guess where my favorite part was? (COMING SOON) under the bounties. more than 4 Billion people go to work every day, there is at least a trillion dollars cash flow monthly all over the globe, do you even know how to wipe your ass? because if you don't know that we might have a problem with letting you to handle a trillion dollars industry. my activity tokens on Waves could be and do better than your shit flow.
Activity: 182
joined the Airdrop! hope I can have some, I'm interested in investing.
Activity: 308
Youtube Influencer
Looking forward. Good luck dev! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
the round one airdrop need wait to 8/12.
can't wait
Activity: 7
Good project! Glad to be part of it. Best of luck dev and to the team!
Activity: 12
i have good feeling that this project will success goodluck team
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
really nice project im very happy to part of it. goodluck
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
Very good project and the system that people expect because it is very transparent so pengunaya feel safe and comfortable. hopefully the development of this project runs smoothly and successfully, I am looking forward to more information for your project.
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Did #airdrop 1 and haven't received.  I hope I make it on the second list. Amazing roadmap thou.    Good job dev
Pages:
Jump to: