Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 26. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 251
This is original idea of ​​this project, I will follow the next steps of development, Good luck to all involved and the staff keep up the good work!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Good luck, team, we will support you please send me a good amount of Token. Please 😢😢
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Your team has good potential value.The team and resources looks quite professional.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
the concept of this project is very interesting.   Wink
i can see the potential and looking forward about the success of this project.
good luck with your project Dev  Wink

We will be transparent as much as possible, our project is different and functional, we understand the concern of each one to invest in token, we will be as transparent as possible and solve all doubts, little by little the community will know our project, our website will have changes soon, we will do research, enter an intergrante for the team for visual video marketing, we will stay here, slowly as said things will happen. A key issue will be the implementation of rights actions on ETF tokens.
After the surveys we will have placements of this and more.

Thank you for supporting us. ^_^
Activity: 84
Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and, how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way.
This is the best project for employees or even the companies. Surely be successful.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
I'm very positive on this token. They are listed in exchanges. See you soon on Poloniex and Bittrex. Godbless
Activity: 97
This is a big project with a futuristic plan.I wish long term and get quick in exchange.
Activity: 57

I am sure you have a great future. good luck
Activity: 40
Very nice project, good luck team, to the moon.
Activity: 42
ETHERFLOW really the future of payment
So interesting in that great project
Iam all in
With all my best wishes
Regards
I think this is a great project, I wish the developers a lot of success, and for my part I will share ...
Activity: 336
Your own digital self
keep fighting dev.. you can do it, we will go to the moon in end the year (i Hope).
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
Etherflow is good for bringing payment from companies to workers providing a good innovation to the people.. Love this Concept
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
this project like promising i hope long term and get fast in exchange.hope have a bright future
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
the concept of this project is very interesting.   Wink
i can see the potential and looking forward about the success of this project.
good luck with your project Dev  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
"Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,
how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way."
Unique idea, too many bad employers around the world, abusing workers rights, people working dangerous jobs with low security etc. Not sure how are you gonna change that...

It's not about job insurance, but rather how and controlled. example here we work per hour, we go to work and mark the time we arrived, using a paper and pen or an app that still do not use blockchain, we registered this project to be designed in blockchain using smart contract. another example, when we buy work materials we only communicate the boss, or we use a controller box of purchase and sale and so the boss has control of what was spent, our application will do so using smart contract. without failures or alterations. if there was such an employee to steal or the employer accuse the fraud official our app will not allow it. because the record was in the blockchain
Activity: 65
It appears i might be getting in on the ground floor of a really good project.  All we need is to be kept informed of your progress and challenges.  Goal are good and everything possible should be done to stay on schedule.  Good Job Dev.  Thank you.
Activity: 21
Amazing project from a great developer. Keep up the good work.
Keep it up dev....Gunning for Etf
Activity: 84
Another erc20 on ethereum platform. Nice work.
Pages:
Jump to: