Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 25. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
happy to be a given a chance to participate in round. I think if you keep up your roadmap this project is going to be successful. it will succeed goodluck dev.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Thanks dev for bringing out the best for this project!
thanks also to your very committed and industrious Bounty Manager, Moderators and Admins..
they contributed alot and work hard for the success of this project! Congrats for the great team! More success to come!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

I hope this project will be successful as Ethereum. You have a lot of plan for this project . I hope it will be executed properly.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
interesting...I get airdrop
Activity: 222
Project has a nice website.
Moreover everyone will be interested in your project because of your concise goal.
Also your supply of the token is good not so big. Looking forward to the development of your project.
Activity: 574
I'll be looking forward for this potential coin.
Nice job dev goodluck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

A little bit confuse about the project, but I will go the details later.
Activity: 147
Bounties Please  Cheesy been waiting for this.
Activity: 406
Ethereum flow is a great project. Make the distribution to be fair I need receive in the ist round.
Activity: 62
I think this is the first token i have seen that is associated with workers and how there hours and time are tracked.  In addition to how they are paid and all the security that is needed to protect this information.  Nice Job.  Good Luck.
Activity: 36
very nice..
waiting for bounty updates..
Activity: 118
Etherflow won't disappoint i feel good about it. I can't take my eyes off this one,the atm looks standard..let's wait and see,so far looks like the devs know what they're doing
Activity: 56
Well done.  I hope it will common on future.
Etherflow is a system of workers security of hours worked by employers and,
how they can get paid by companies in a easier and safer way.
I like it.
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
great presentation, it is a promising project, will wait for the progress and development for i know it will be an awesome outcome, hope it will attract more investors and more communities to share.
Activity: 80
great plan project this gonna ne interesting for somw works to pay thier salary in their  works
Activity: 35
I am expecting the future of this coin, is very interesting;
among the best in the coin market.
Wish you good luck.
#Etherflow
Activity: 24
hope i could coild recieve
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I noticed this project is one of few to have real usage value. Quite clear road map and vision. Thank you for the opportunity
Activity: 27
i m joining to airdrop #2
Activity: 38
Good day! Great project, good idea free distribution of tokens and the implementation of the plans, I wish you success and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Pages:
Jump to: