Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 33. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ETHERFLOW It is very good project. I think this project will be success.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Looks like a quite fair distribution. Such promotion efforts in combination with continuous development must lead to success. Hope to be the part of community. Good luck to the project
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is the very best of airdrop and ICO projects
Activity: 63
Cryptocurrencies r the world’s inevitable end. So if it will be this. We need new payment methods. I dont like bitcoin fee method. I hope you will do best. Good luck team.
Activity: 126
Hmmm...I am trying to understand the way your are distributing the airdrop. The first airdrop was apparently not announced in this forum but was dessiminated to only a few people in Twitter. When did that happen? I looked at the Twitter history and I don't even see the first airdrop announced there. The Nov 8 tweet did not even mention anything about any airdrop. It just talks about registering your ideas in the legal system. Other than that, no mention whatsoever about the 1st round. Anyways, good luck.
Activity: 249
You have a nice website. Moreover everyone will be interested in your project because of your concise goal. Also your supply of the token is good not so many since thr lower the supply the higher the demand you will get. Looking forward to the development of your project
Activity: 434
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 112
Good luck dev!
Very hopeful ETHERFLOW project, I think Smiley
I would like to support the project to succeed Cheesy
Activity: 116
Any news on listing on the bigger exchange??
Project seems good, will support it
Activity: 158
hi
Crypto will also enter this area as it enters every field. It will be a perfect application for companies, traders, employers and employees. supportable. if supported, will earn a lot. because people give jobs to the working people. the future is brilliant.
thanks
Activity: 378
awesome project,  good luck dev..
Activity: 56
Hmm awosme project guys. I was saw your website, devlovers and road map its looking pretty delicious. Keep it up
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Transparency and security are two things that make me interested with etherflow project. Those two things can be the good entrance to gain success.
Activity: 70
i hope your tokens listed in BIG exchanges:)
Activity: 56
Great project and I am excited to be part of it, I wish the developer and the team a great success.
Activity: 110
I hope you will have enough volume for low fees on your card
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Good and nice Project looking promising I wish you all the Best

Thankyou  for supporting us ^_^
Activity: 98
Great project with good prospects.
Activity: 5
Im curious how can guarantee that our investments be safe, and your system would be hack proof?
Activity: 154
Good and nice Project looking promising I wish you all the Best
Pages:
Jump to: