Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 35. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
recieved my ETF tokens, thanks for airdrop. looking forward for this project. good luck devs!
Activity: 56
I don't understand your ANN. How can I participate when the 1st round had closed. This ANN was even announced today.

Our 1st Airdrop is announce in our Twitter account.

Oh really, please accept my apologize. Btw, how can I get the first 40 ETFs to join your airdrop?
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Too bad I don't have the opportunity to join the first airdrop.however I can see the potential of this token and hoping for more details regaregarding about etherflow.
There's still a couple more airdrop and also an incoming bounty campaign. I'm sure you'll get in anyone of them.
Activity: 46
Too bad I don't have the opportunity to join the first airdrop.however I can see the potential of this token and hoping for more details regaregarding about etherflow.
Activity: 14
I was very interested as I started to read, until I saw how the team handled it's first airdrop. I think a new coin that can't even post an ANN prior to the airdrop:

A.) Shows a lack of professionalism in the crypto market by not properly announcing your launch on all applicable platforms.
B.) Is just shady.

I think at this point and time anyone launching a new coin/token should easily be able to tell how to fill out an ANN or put up a bounty to have it done well, PRIOR to an airdrop. The way you handled this just makes me want to know the qty of participants and what wallet addresses they were. Without being more transparent with how you handled this you should expect extreme hesitation from any discerning crypto investors.

Proceed with caution unless this team improves both their transparency and professionalism.  
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I can foresee life in this project with higher and esteem optimism. I would have love to join the Airdrop but for the 40 Etf required in the Account when I was ignorantly excluded from the first round. However, get us informed earlier on pre ICO, i.e signature campaign or translation bounty where neccessary. Good luck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its not an airdrop when we must paid at first  Huh Huh

You don't really need to pay for it if you joined the 1st airdrop and being active on telegram.
Activity: 336
Yaaaah ..
It's really a great project. In fact I did not get to participate Airdrop first round. However, I will continue to hope that the project is triumphant. I wait for Airdrop round to 2nd. Good luck
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
This is a great idea, and it d
really has big potential.Congrats to all the people behind this.
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
its not an airdrop when we must paid at first  Huh Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hooray . the newbies buy the scam. then I do not need to buy any.
there are enough stupid people here who buy this scam

can you also buy brain here?
Activity: 176
This is very intersting project,iam glad to join in the airdrop.
Looking forward for this project.
Wishing all the success
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
I think this coin would go to the moon after listing on exchange like Etherdelta and Coinexchange. I'm willing to donate in exchange of this token. I'm very positive on this.
Activity: 69
the project looks great and interesting that people would really try to buy this coin.. the website has great design that can let the people get to it.  good job devs
Activity: 70
I don't understand this, we need to have 40 etf to qualify for airdrop, but where can you buy them? NO ICO, isn't listed yet    haha

there is a crowdsale on the ANN. you shold read bro.

Where can i buy ETHERFLOW ( ETF )

You can buy ETF at the following exchanges

EtherDelta (coming soon)
Coinexchange (coming soon)

Crowdsale  300k (ETF)
Minimum

0.1 ETH = 30 ETF
1 ETH = 300 ETF +10% Bounty
5 ETH = 1700 ETF +15% Bounty
10 ETH = 3600 ETF  +18% Bounty
50 ETH = 22000 ETF  +22% Bounty
AUTO PAYMENTS

SEND ETH FOR Official Pre-Sale 0x26379487B057aa92925C1f6124de082160a3c6b5
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
So you need to buy ETF to take part in the airdrop, well isnt that a good way to get people to buy hahahhaa

This is not much important .. You can join our airdrop even you dont have any ETF ^_^
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I don't understand your ANN. How can I participate when the 1st round had closed. This ANN was even announced today.

Our 1st Airdrop is announce in our Twitter account.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
So you need to buy ETF to take part in the airdrop, well isnt that a good way to get people to buy hahahhaa
Activity: 56
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The only "E" trend crypto nowadays that targets a very specific niche. Hoping to get the real idea for this project into mass adoption. But I think this is a good start as we know this market for employees is really promising. Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: