Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 29. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
 perfect with this project skillful dev and team. Looking forward to developing, already the second round !!
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Good idea to put like this project,because some are companies does not give their employee like the way they deserve them,I'll support this project Goodluck and Godbless
Activity: 378
Design of site is super. Project and idea are awesome. With this deals you will be the best. Good luck dev
Activity: 54
I really hope that this project gets enough development, not like the many other projects that preceded it and never lived up to the hopes.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If workers could forget about worrying about their payment, it would boost the economy significantly!
Activity: 392
The project is developing, already the second round of the drop. So there are prospects. Good luck.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
Is there a bounty program? If not yet, when will you be ready??
Good luck.
Activity: 42
Great project concept.. hope this will make a seat in the market looking forward to its huge income and success.. goodluck devs:)
Activity: 327
Good project dev i hope it will succed
Activity: 118
This is a wonderful project with skillful dev and team. Looking forward to Bounty. Keep up the great job
Activity: 47
Activity: 109
I think everything is perfect with this project and also project seems to be promising...Road-map is good and also exchange listings is also good!
I'm waiting for more updates...all the best team!!
Activity: 154
Activity: 532

Excellent system on the blockbuster! Transparency of payments. Tracking history, chronology and systematization are needed in the future. Great project with an excellent future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Looks like a very good project. The idea seems feasible. It targets a certain niche and follows a good process of attaining the adoption. Hope it gets what it's aiming for. Goodluck
Activity: 55
This project is great,im looking forward for the success of your team.Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone. Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.

We're working on it don't worry, You can ask any questions in our telegram.. DOn't hesitate
Activity: 28
Nice project dev, good luck
Activity: 322
I did not notice and missed the airdrop 1
hope to join this round and waiting for round 3
thank you
Activity: 686
Looking nice project. I hope you will good. i already have your coin
Pages: