Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 36. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I don't understand this, we need to have 40 etf to qualify for airdrop, but where can you buy them? NO ICO, isn't listed yet    haha

That's not a big requirement.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
I think its gonna be a great project because it has a few token supply, when the demand rises I'm pretty sure every token will have its value increase higher than the moon.  Wink
Activity: 756
I don't understand this, we need to have 40 etf to qualify for airdrop, but where can you buy them? NO ICO, isn't listed yet    haha
Did not rcv the first one, how will get the other airdrops, but then again... Goooo

The 2nd airdrop is tomorrow I guess we are having a meeting about the 2nd airdrop coming, The 1st airdrop will be executed on 08/12/2017 at 23:00 UTC.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Did not rcv the first one, how will get the other airdrops, but then again... Goooo
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Looking forward to be a part of this great project. A lot of opportunities to grow and I don't believe this will be "just-another-coin" thing. Let's all take this to the moon!!

Yeah! Nice thoughts!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Look so promising project,theres a lot of coins coming but most of them are shit coins but this one is amzing.
May the success be yours guys.Goodluck and more power.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
very nice project. etherflow will be the next BIG BLOCKCHAIN.100% support
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Glad here to be part of this wonderful project. Seeing a very bright future and great success for this. More power.!!
A promising project and a token worth to invest.
Im glad to be part of the team.
We will ride with the team going to the moon.

Rock and Roll to the moon

THANKYOU!! FOR HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR PROJECT WE MAKE SURE THAT THIS PROJECT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL.

Activity: 163
A promising project and a token worth to invest.
Im glad to be part of the team.
We will ride with the team going to the moon.

Rock and Roll to the moon
AIRDROP

• 1st Round of Free Airdrop 150k
Applications for our first launch were closed, we will make all payments 08/12/2017 at 23:00 UTC.

You must have at least 40 (ETF) at your address for the payment to be executed. 150k of ETF tokens will be distributed.
Automatically if you do not see the minimum of ETF in your wallet, it will be distributed to the others.

In addition to the 150k (ETF) distributed to the participants of the (Airdrop) will be made available a Bounty of 10% of Tokens (ETF) for Token (ETF) in Hold on 08th Dec
That's interesting, so now you ask people to BUY your shit token in order for them to get the FREE Air Drop.

WOW, you keeps amazing me man with all the ideas yo came up with.

Another smart trick of saying " there is no Air Drop " but instead you say " Air Drop 1 closed & it was done in Twitter ", One big Fucking LOL on that Smiley

Guys DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT TOKEN.

Read My Thread About These Kind Of Assholes:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/read-this-before-joining-any-shit-token-air-drops-2403839

Even better, there is no way to buy it, even if you were stupid enough to. LOL!!

Then disregard us, We don't forced people to buy our token. We have a lot of investors not only you!! ^_^
Activity: 157
Nice project! Glad to be part of it. Best of luck dev and to the team!
Activity: 51
AIRDROP

Applications for our first launch were closed, we will make all payments 08/12/2017 at 23:00 UTC.

You must have at least 40 (ETF) at your address for the payment to be executed. 150k of ETF tokens will be distributed.
Automatically if you do not see the minimum of ETF in your wallet, it will be distributed to the others.

In addition to the 150k (ETF) distributed to the participants of the (Airdrop) will be made available a Bounty of 10% of Tokens (ETF) for Token (ETF) in Hold on 08th Dec
That's interesting, so now you ask people to BUY your shit token in order for them to get the FREE Air Drop.

Another smart trick of saying " there is no Air Drop " but instead you say " Air Drop 1 closed & it was done in Twitter ", One big Fucking LOL on that Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/read-this-before-joining-any-shit-token-air-drops-2403839

Even better, there is no way to buy it, even if you were stupid enough to. LOL!!
Activity: 105
Looking forward to be a part of this great project. A lot of opportunities to grow and I don't believe this will be "just-another-coin" thing. Let's all take this to the moon!!
i didn't received any ETF yet dev!  Grin Grin

We distributing the coins right now so just sit back and relaxed Cheesy Cheesy
AIRDROP

Yes as all this will not be the first to be rated shitcoin, this is a token, does not mean that it is obliged to buy to receive your airdrop, yes we announced the closure of the first, people were asking about it and to facilitate we spread the sim , we are not here to deceive people, They want to buy, I'm not expecting 100% airdrop. This is free, we are a company and not just a token, we are not just behind a screen, we are involved, you want to know what is one University, I came from a place that did not know what a BTT was, now if you talk about Laws come to BOSTON and Sit at a table with us, HAVARD or MIT and try to throw your shitcoin words in our faces, you'll only be one more taxing the ideas out of shitcoin, do not forget, the biggest shitcoin was the bitcoin and look where it is today, after 8 months we will have a new roadmap, you come here to speculate again.
Activity: 5
you have a nice website. Moreover everyone will be interested in your project because of your concise goal. Also your supply of the token is good not so many since thr lower the supply the higher the demand you will get. Looking forward to the development of your project.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
i didn't received any ETF yet dev!  Grin Grin
Activity: 731
I am very interested with this coin. i see the price this coin i think very nice and all details still coming soon. i'm would like waiting bounty campaign will launched on your project.  it seems very interesting to participate on this project.
Pages:
Jump to: