Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 30. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
2nd airdrop will be 17 tokens only again?
Activity: 72
I like the project and more when it is very well prepared, with an attractive design and with a certain dose of uncertainty. I'm sorry I can not donate anything at the moment. Very good luck and keep going !!!
Activity: 113
I'm very lucky I hear about ETF
The team is very generous what they say is what you get
I thank you for the first airdrop
I received
Honored to participate on the 2nd
Full support to the project
More Powe dev. ETHERFLOW TEAM !!
FAW
Activity: 406
Merit: 28
very interesting idea.  The workflow is very important for people
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
Nice project i will support this project.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
this is a special project for business transaction
Activity: 69
congrats in advance dev. by the way, how are you different from other tokens that offer the same service as yours?  I believe your product has an edge against your competitors and that edge will be a great marketing tool to engage the younger crowd.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Start airdrop 2
Am I to late or just starting?
A great project wish you success
thank you
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
First at all thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of this exciting project
This idea is diffecult but you seems professional and you know what to do ...i beleive in this project good luck guys
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
On etherdelta already trade in all goes. The success of the project
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Good looking roadmap and active social media influence
Hope devs will come up with something strong
Still so much work to do, can I have some information about the team. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 29
 hope this token become successfull, makes us rich. hoping I could catch second airdrop! goodluck dev.
Activity: 81
an exciting project
 good luck
Activity: 302
I read about your platform. It seems that you are experts in your business and understand the complexity of the business you are talking about. Your project can be useful.
Activity: 53
I've been following this project since the start. Stick with it guys its the place to be.
Activity: 72
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone. Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.
Activity: 49
It’s really nice,keep it up
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
just joined. Everyone, look busy!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hope the project will be success and to your team dev.  cheers!
Activity: 56
Hello dev! Very hopeful ETHERFLOW project, I think i like it. I would like to want the project to succeed. Joined airdrop #2 . Good luck success!
Pages:
Jump to: