Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHERFLOW][ICO] [ETF] -Decentralizing the time and location of your mobile - page 34. (Read 11834 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I love your website design and I am excited to be part of this project, great team and I wish the developer a good success.
Activity: 154
The telegram link is broken.. kindly fix it..  this project will rise to moon 'cause it shows great potential.. ill stay update... Kudos!!
Activity: 74
Great project with good team
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Great project with briliant idea dev
Hopefully this project successfully and growing
Good luck dev
Activity: 89
i hope too longride in coinworld
Activity: 29
 token is one of the most promising project i do believe it will do good in the future!
Activity: 504
This is a token to watch out for in the crypto world. It seems to me that its plans are so organized and reachable. The project is very promising and has huge potential. Thumbs up to its devs! More power!!!
Activity: 37
Wow , I am happy to fill this again. Thanks Dev. I have so much expectations from this project that's why I am holding this. All the best dev thanks
Activity: 728
Good idea about of workers security of hours worked by employers, waiting for development.
Activity: 245
i keep holding my EthereFlow from airdrop round 1,,hope to the moon on the soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Received ETF
Thank you Dev

Good luck to your project

No probs.. just keep to supporting us ^_^
Activity: 24
great project ... goodluck for all of the participants..
Activity: 630
Don't tell offensive things to devs, airdrop passed honestly, i received my tokens
Activity: 38
Received Etherflow...

Thanks dev for keeping to your words...

To the moon Etherflow...
Activity: 83
I was very interested as I started to read, until I saw how the team handled it's first airdrop. I think a new coin that can't even post an ANN prior to the airdrop:

A.) Shows a lack of professionalism in the crypto market by not properly announcing your launch on all applicable platforms.
B.) Is just shady.

I think at this point and time anyone launching a new coin/token should easily be able to tell how to fill out an ANN or put up a bounty to have it done well, PRIOR to an airdrop. The way you handled this just makes me want to know the qty of participants and what wallet addresses they were. Without being more transparent with how you handled this you should expect extreme hesitation from any discerning crypto investors.

Proceed with caution unless this team improves both their transparency and professionalism.  

We apologize that thing, we should post 1st the ANN thread before our twitter page so that many of you can be participated in our 1st airdrop.
I would like to be a part of the campaign and join bounty of etherflow, if there will be another Airdrop I hope I won't miss it.

Yes, Be updated with our ANN and you won't be missed the 2nd airdrop.
Activity: 56
Sorry i done limit airdrop. It's one nice project with the best team and good idea!

I like it, good luck soon!
Activity: 46
I would like to be a part of the campaign and join bounty of etherflow, if there will be another Airdrop I hope I won't miss it.
Activity: 42
When the second round of airdrop is gonna be?
Pages:
Jump to: