Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 69. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Well, it's kind of confusing.
I have distributed my ETH at bitfinex.com, coinbase.com and MyEtherWallet.com (MEW).
Can I leave them there? Or do they have all to be on MEW to get the ETZ?
Activity: 252
So, if I have my ETH in MEW, do I have to do nothing?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Interesting project.. The most people are crying about the high fees and the delay at the transaction in the last weeks. Its a good time to create a Ethereum fork with 0 TX fee and maybe the people are going to accept this coin. I will watch this in the next time! Which exchanges will support this fork, any details?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
just to ask, right now there is no exchanges that have said that will support this fork?

thanks for your answers!
Activity: 23
I think this would be a great project. We do need improved currencies to tackle with problems coming with increase in use. Wish you good luck on your journey.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please explain:

1. Does Parity support ETZ? Should I receive ETZ if I have ETH in Parity?
2. Is any exchange what supported ETZ? "We contacted" is nice, but any information about adding ETZ to trading?
Activity: 76
how to receive the new coin (etz)
im holding some btc in binance now
Activity: 468
Merit: 103
whether the hardfork eth is aborted or keeps going on the 19th? please advise the supportive exchange, because I read the news if hardfork is canceled
 https://themerkle.com/etherzero-team-cancels-plans-to-hard-fork-ethereum/

old news Cry

HF will be happened on 19th, Jan.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
whether the hardfork eth is aborted or keeps going on the 19th? please advise the supportive exchange, because I read the news if hardfork is canceled
 https://themerkle.com/etherzero-team-cancels-plans-to-hard-fork-ethereum/
Activity: 1
I have a basic question which I haven't been able to find the answer to. When ETC forked from ETH, anyone who was holding ETH automatically had an equivalent amount of ETC in the ETC chain. They did not have to enter their private key or import their passphrase (ETZ - like really??) anywhere. Why is ETZ any different? This sounds super shady, but if there is a technical reason behind this need, I am interested in knowing.

Thanks!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
We have detected this domain to have malicious intent and have prevented you from interacting with it.

etherzero.org - mhm, is that safe to enter it lol Cheesy ?
there are hidden elements to promote Ponzi scheme  Cheesy beware
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The project looks pretty cool,the concept was very interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.
Activity: 468
Merit: 103

Our presale is sold out, don't send ETH to any ETH address, or your ETH will be lost! Cry Cry Cry
[/size]

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hey guys, does someone knows which wallet does it support and which exchanges, or where I can find that information?

Does simply myetherwallet supports this hardfork or what's the best advice where to keep ETH ? tnx
i guess developers will publish this info sooner or later. We should wait a little.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
We have detected this domain to have malicious intent and have prevented you from interacting with it.

etherzero.org - mhm, is that safe to enter it lol Cheesy ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Hey guys, does someone knows which wallet does it support and which exchanges, or where I can find that information?

Does simply myetherwallet supports this hardfork or what's the best advice where to keep ETH ? tnx
Activity: 218
Merit: 110
What eth wallet to support ETZ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?
There is no ico, as i know so far. It's an ethereum hardfork. Make an effort and try to read the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: