Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 68. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
whether the hardfork eth is aborted or keeps going on the 19th? please advise the supportive exchange, because I read the news if hardfork is canceled
 https://themerkle.com/etherzero-team-cancels-plans-to-hard-fork-ethereum/

old news Cry

HF will be happened on 19th, Jan.

hi

Do you belong  Ether Zero to these my wallets Blockchain And Jaxx App( Android )?

thanks a lot
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
until now there has been no news about this HF, is there any advanced information from the ETZ project that did the program
Activity: 42
i think it's great project and i am waiting for my etz's sent to my wallet Smiley) Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
Is the ETZ suppose to be fork on 19 Jan or is it postpone? How do we claim for it with ETH in wallet?
Also, with 0 TX fee, what's the benefit in this? If the network is overloaded, the TX fee will still be 0? Is the TX fee similar to gas in ETH?
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Is there any announce what wallets and what exchanges will support this fork?

Ether Zero supported by a lot of exhanges (Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, Bittrex etc). You can look full list here:
https://etherzero.org/index.html?id=2#Exchanges

Are they officially confirm fork support?  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 32

Ether Zero supported by a lot of exhanges (Binance, Huobi, HitBTC, Bittrex etc). You can look full list here:

Read careful: “we contact those exchanges”. This means nothing.

My question. If I have a compatible etz wallet, I just claim them by entering my private key to unlock the wallet??? Sorry for the dumb question. 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 76
whats the price of etherzero?
i have some eth in binance, how should i receive ethzero?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
it seems that no exchanges support this fork. This means something i guess...

Anyway, i think that every wallet in which you can know your private key is fine..
Activity: 37
No gas, srsly?  Grin

Have you considered the Halting Problem? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halting_problem

Not to mention the gross implications in the incentive structure (mining rewards) and the subtle ones (verifier's dilemma).

This project is not even worth any additional keystroke.
Activity: 1
I just joined their Telegram to voice my concerns and they banned me instantly. I feel bad for anyone who gives these scammers their private key.

I joined their Telegram to alert them to a YT video of a scammer linking to a fake ETZ website which was encouraging people to bind their wallets to it.  The admins banned me from the Telegram group and then posted the same YT video that I had just alerted them about to the ETZ Facebook page.

Judging from the way that the admins were talking to people who were posing questions, they're arrogant a$$holes.

Their PR is appalling.  No wonder they've had so much community push-back.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I know that Binance sometimes includes forks (at least for larger bitcoin forks) on their exchanges - sometimes not to trade but at least to allow them to withdraw the new coins. Has etherzero lined this up with Binance or will it only be functional for myetherwallet and similar wallets.
If Binance will support this fork Binance will use all available channels to let their users know that they are supporting such fork, that way Binance users will not need to transfer their alts like ETH to another wallet, thats less traffic in the end of Binance but they need to update their system in preparation for EtherZero.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
etherzero.org is a scam. If you send them 1 ETH to try and get 200 ETZ, you will lose your 1 ETH and not get any ETZ.

Also if you hold ETH on an exchange, any ETZ will go to their wallet, not yours.

It's a scam!
Activity: 5
I did not find any relevant information on official ether reddit channel.

If this project is scam, is there any reputed member set a warning signal so that newbies (like me) will not be cheated?

I love free coins, however the first priority is keep my money safe.
Activity: 3
Its a scam  Angry Angry Angry . You shouldn't believe it. Let go to ethereum.org to get more information from "News tab".
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
which exchange or wallet could support the fork?
I 'd like got some free crptocurrency from this project.

Check Eidoo Wallet (android) I think I read something like they will be supporting ETZ. However after visiting their website.. mew flagged it like this

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I know that Binance sometimes includes forks (at least for larger bitcoin forks) on their exchanges - sometimes not to trade but at least to allow them to withdraw the new coins. Has etherzero lined this up with Binance or will it only be functional for myetherwallet and similar wallets.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
scam or not but myetherwallet support the fork right? to get them i leave them there right?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
which exchange or wallet could support the fork?
I 'd like got some free crptocurrency from this project.
Pages:
Jump to: