Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Bter.com [Android App] [Deposit BTSX Now!][Tweets by @btercom] - page 18. (Read 73607 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Please help! How to contact Bter support. I even open chat account on QQ, try to reach them on Chinese. Nothing. They are nonexistence.
Activity: 238
Why are they not being listed as a scamming operation?  Surely there is enough information here to suggest that something is going on that isn't right.  I feel sorry for anyone who gets suckered into using Bter.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please add gamecoin, it is early enough to become something! Smiley

Also see SCForum article with link to gamecoinforum.com giveaway here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8589.msg22228.html#msg22228

Peace!

Devnullius

Other SCForum's tips...
1. can't post to bitcointalk.org? http://goo.gl/GD0aQM
2. #SCForum #DATACOIN #GIVEAWAY still running - 1 DTC each! http://goo.gl/ZJJxaY
3. Current running #LOTTOCOIN #GIVEAWAY here:
--> @ThisWeeksCoin <--- (TIP!)
* http://goo.gl/wXH3ki *
Activity: 364
Whats up with the PTS: BTC trades ? PTS gone down so much from yesterday night!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I'm trying to figure out why all the excitement about new coins when you CAN'T WITHDRAW! I don't get it. Sad

Yep, using BTER has been frustrating lately.   There is zero support (i.e., no hope of getting any response via email).  Angry  When I first started using BTER, I thought it was great.  The BTER website was very responsive, and trades went through quickly and easily.  Then about a month ago some of my deposits were getting stuck in pending and eventually would disappear without ever being credited into my account. The coins just vanished.  I requested help, but never got any response.  Overall five deposits never arrived (roughly 25% of the deposits I sent disappeared).  At the time the value of the coins was over 1 BTC, and at today's value is still worth nearly 0.5 BTC.  Over the last month I've sent about a dozen emails providing BTER all the information showing the coins should have arrived (e.g., transaction ids).  I even used Google translator to send some of the emails in Chinese, but still heard nothing from BTER.

It's interesting that BTER has closed the deposits for some of the coins.  I have my fingers crossed hoping that they will fix whatever the issue is and credit me with all the coins I sent them.  But at the same time I'm not holding my breath because I would probably turn blue.

I also have a couple BTCs in BTER right now, but I'm afraid to try to withdraw them.
Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
Please add SXC/BTC. It one of the few coins with a clear Vision and concept. I'm sure sexcoin will be a huge success.
++1
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I'm trying to figure out why all the excitement about new coins when you CAN'T WITHDRAW! I don't get it. Sad
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
SexCoin/BTC please, on your great site.

SexCoin community is getting bigger and bigger.

Yes if you really want to get fucked, trade on this "great site."

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
SexCoin/BTC please, on your great site.

SexCoin community is getting bigger and bigger.
Activity: 281
Add Dimecoin to your marketplace. Dimecoin has grown too big to be left out from your service!

What service??
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Please add SXC/BTC. It one of the few coins with a clear Vision and concept. I'm sure sexcoin will be a huge success.

+1
Activity: 112
Add Dimecoin to your marketplace. Dimecoin has grown too big to be left out from your service!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

yes please add sxc
Activity: 537
Activity: 120
We will highly appreciate if you can add (Gamecoin) GME/BTC as well.

Please pm me if you have any questions. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 420
"to endure to achieve"
Happy New Year - and may it be a sexy one as well..
Please pair SXC with BTC on your exchange..
Cheers
Activity: 255
Yesterday I did one BQC and one CNC deposit. Both have lots of confirmations in the chain, but don't show in my Bter account.

Today I checked again - and could not even go to the "Deposit" page, because an error message pops up saying "BQC deposits have been disabled".

No explanation why.
No explanation for how long.

An official statement from Bter would be nice.
Pages:
Jump to: