Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 54. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
the WORST thing they could do is to shut it down.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I am waiting 2 days! All my money and coins gone! Support tell nothing! Help! Account name: exzellenz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCgZh-nczY
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
new error; sold some coins and now it says a balance is negative and can't withdraw

One or more of your accounts is in negative status. Please correct prior to any withdrawals.

This is an old error that happened long before the recent glitches, too. It was resolved after time for me. You can speed it up and buy up the negative amount(s) to zero if you have no time to wait for your withdrawel. It works.

does the what was negative turn to an increase in balance later then?

I don't remember to be honest. I had autosell on at the time and didn't notice and didn't care except for wanting to cash out btc. Very small amounts of some lower level alt for me. In such a case, you need to know how much of a buy it would be, in any case I would open a ticket.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
new error; sold some coins and now it says a balance is negative and can't withdraw

One or more of your accounts is in negative status. Please correct prior to any withdrawals.

This is an old error that happened long before the recent glitches, too. It was resolved after time for me. You can speed it up and buy up the negative amount(s) to zero if you have no time to wait for your withdrawel. It works.

does the what was negative turn to an increase in balance later then?
Activity: 140
Is any1 having trouble getting the two factor auth code sent to phone?

Doesn't seem to be working for me now.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Placed QRK sell orders. QRK subtracted from my balance, not visible in my placed orders, not visible in my past orders. The QRKs are just gone.

Fuck that shit.

Also, if you wonder why they don't disable auto-sell and new user registration while they fix all these issues, it's simply because there is a massive amount of transactions happening and we pay fees for each of them, and that's probably a shit load of money every day.

Now I'm afraid to withdraw everything while they fix everything because all my coins might just disappear.

I have same issue but the other way around i have buy quarks , BTC was subtracted , no quarks in my account
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

What the heck going on with cryptsy, I placed sell orders with ASC and LK7, both are simply gone, no traces of the coins nor orders... never seen this in cryptsy!

This happened to me last night, buy order disappeared along with my BTC with no record of the transaction. I sent a support request and my balance was restored this morning. Quite troubling.

i had this problem; my missing balance was resolved without bugging them with a support ticket.

obviously their site is just backlogged over and over again. extra support tickets will just slow them down more in upgrading their shit
legendary
Activity: 1311
What the heck going on with cryptsy, I placed sell orders with ASC and LK7, both are simply gone, no traces of the coins nor orders... never seen this in cryptsy!

This happened to me last night, buy order disappeared along with my BTC with no record of the transaction. I sent a support request and my balance was restored this morning. Quite troubling.
legendary
Activity: 912
I just wanted to tell everyone that the ongoing problem of not having my deposit post has been resolved with Cryptsy. I made a deposit that did not get credited to my account several days ago. I have been one of the more vocal critics of Cryptsy since this time.

I just worked with Mullick and Vern to get my deposit to credit and was able to withdraw every coin.

I believe Cryptsy is an honorable company and will do everything in their power to make sure everyone gets credited for their deposits. They are a US company with shareholders which means they are not some fly-by-night shop that might fold up in the middle of the night.

Thanks Vern, John and Mellick for taking care of my deposit and withdrawals.
How did you get them to help you???  I'm the other guy that has a missing deposit from 9 days ago and I am still getting canned responses!!!
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I was in the leverage the BTC dip to get some good alt coins traded up. Now I have a bunch of 0s in the accounts Tongue

I don't worry that they'll get everything back up and running eventually. Gives the BTC earned time to rise further Tongue
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I wonder if anybody switch to other exchanges and what their experience is like. A while back it seemed like cryptsy was pretty much the only option to trade alts but now there may be more/better alternatives.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I just wanted to tell everyone that the ongoing problem of not having my deposit post has been resolved with Cryptsy. I made a deposit that did not get credited to my account several days ago. I have been one of the more vocal critics of Cryptsy since this time.

I just worked with Mullick and Vern to get my deposit to credit and was able to withdraw every coin.

I believe Cryptsy is an honorable company and will do everything in their power to make sure everyone gets credited for their deposits. They are a US company with shareholders which means they are not some fly-by-night shop that might fold up in the middle of the night.

Thanks Vern, John and Mellick for taking care of my deposit and withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Truly decentralized stable asset
"BigVern ‏@cryptsy 50m

Thanks for your patience. Deposit fix already done. Deposits now starting to post. System now working through big backlog"

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/409453430768295936

"BigVern ‏@cryptsy 48m

Estimate 2 to 3 more hours before all deposits post once full backlog is processed by later this evening @CryptsyKen"

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/409453977042829312

Now waiting for "disappearing trades" fix.

Lies.
Activity: 215
"BigVern ‏@cryptsy 50m

Thanks for your patience. Deposit fix already done. Deposits now starting to post. System now working through big backlog"

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/409453430768295936

"BigVern ‏@cryptsy 48m

Estimate 2 to 3 more hours before all deposits post once full backlog is processed by later this evening @CryptsyKen"

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/409453977042829312

Now waiting for "disappearing trades" fix.

UPD "BigVern ‏@cryptsy 25m

FYI, The following currencies have the largest deposit backlog: WDC, ZET, GME, MEC, SBC, FST, GLC, IFC, FLO, SRC, SXC, FRK, FTC"

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/409470443255382017
Activity: 574
Deposit issues are back again. This time Florins are the problem for me.
I suggest everything stop doing anything on cryptsy until they clear their backlog. Perhaps even wait for an upgrade announcement as well.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We need to file complaints to Florida AG about Cryptsy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361514.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: