Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 51. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There are lot of rumors at cryptsy support IRC channel, they are not answering tickets and dont withdraw money... do any of you have pending withdrawal please ?

edit: I am really fed up with all this mess about cryptsy ... Worst thing is that there is no order history or some kind of order list, when my order dissapears .. I have no "proof" i settled such order ... so they can easily write, sorry no order in our system, bye.

editII: ...vrrr now bitcointalk.org has database error .. oh god, why
Orders are dissapearing again !!!!! vrrrrr !!!!!!!

Yes it is still broken on the qrk market this site is broken they can not fix it. It is finished, if it was possible to fix it they would have by now. They have given up with the excuses on here and are just hiding away with no clue what to do next.

This is terrible for alts, why is there no other decent alt exchange. Do we have to go back to trading on google spreads? wtf.

It works fine for me... It's quite a bit snappier now too.

Lucky you ... 30 % of my recently settled orders dissapeard ... but when price hits my order, it was executed correctly, but Im nervous, cant trade with such conditions ...

I wanted buy that HBN/BTC ... and I dont know where is my order, I hope there is no manipulation from cryspys side .. catch best prices and then let customers drive price up :/
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8

Yes it is still broken on the qrk market this site is broken they can not fix it. It is finished, if it was possible to fix it they would have by now. They have given up with the excuses on here and are just hiding away with no clue what to do next.

This is terrible for alts, why is there no other decent alt exchange. Do we have to go back to trading on google spreads? wtf.

It works fine for me... It's quite a bit snappier now too.
legendary

legendary
Gamdom.com
omg

HBN/BTC .....
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Guys, anyone noticed such thing? WTF?!  Shocked

definitely time for a new account!!!! lmao
legendary
Gamdom.com
lol, I ended up clearing my negative balance with my own coin. Never had any problems withdrawing/depositing, just every order I made disappeared and either reduced my balance to zero or made it negative.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
I had some issues but mine got resolved pretty quick , ticket systems seems to work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Guys, anyone noticed such thing? WTF?!  Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
trades working just fine but btc deposit even shows a ton of confirmations but not posted to my available balance yet

withdraw seemed to work fast lately
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Mu current BTC balance there is -0.2 no idea how that works

Lol, time to get a new account. (j/k)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
trades working just fine but btc deposit even shows a ton of confirmations but not posted to my available balance yet
Activity: 168
Mu current BTC balance there is -0.2 no idea how that works
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
Cryptsy is still broken its seems it is working half properly until you try to buy QRK or LTC, some smaller markets are working but big volume ones are still broken.
Pages:
Jump to: