Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 55. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Because it's "free" (but we actually pay more fees than using banks), we think it's fine that this happens (and some bullshit dude said we should be understanding and patient).
To him I say: if your money was to disappear from your bank account and not show in your pending/past operations, would you be "understanding"? Must be a nice bank customer.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/44307
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Your coins are safe ive been in cryptsy since day one and that has happened to me often but all the coins came back so far!
Activity: 105
Placed QRK sell orders. QRK subtracted from my balance, not visible in my placed orders, not visible in my past orders. The QRKs are just gone.

Fuck that shit.

Also, if you wonder why they don't disable auto-sell and new user registration while they fix all these issues, it's simply because there is a massive amount of transactions happening and we pay fees for each of them, and that's probably a shit load of money every day.

Now I'm afraid to withdraw everything while they fix everything because all my coins might just disappear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I think the problem is happening if you are using older deposit addresses.

I create a new one each time, maybe some database issues due to migration?

Worth a try next time, thanks for the idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
84 confirmations. 10 hours. 5 BTC stuck in Pending. 0 response from customer support.

Any recommendations of other Alt exchanges to check out?
Activity: 357
New f*ck from cryptsy.
I placed an order more than 45 minutes ago.
Order appeared in "buy" part more than 35 minutes. Then someone placed sell order that covered my order.
My buy order is gone. NO coins added to my balance. NO changes in market trade history. No changes in "Your trade history".
This trade was (Huh) more than 20 minutes ago!
WTF??? HOW LONG we will SUFFER this?Huh?
Activity: 182
How long should you wait before contacting support about missing deposit's?
It's only been half and hour, but still...

I gave it 4 hours, then raised a ticket with full transaction details in it.  40+ confirmations.

Like a few others have said here, all issues I've had to date have been resolved. I raise the ticket so they can see where the issues are and then wait for them to come back. I have faith that they'll sort my ticket as soon as they are able, if they can't/won't then me shouting about it is unlikely to change anything.

FWIW, I'm sticking with them. I understand why some are very frustrated but ultimately this whole trade-space is a bit of a "buyer beware" scenario. Lots of people happy to take the opportunities it presents but far less willing to actually take the risks that go along with those opportunities.

......and yes I'm waiting myself on deposits to appear AND withdrawals to complete!
Activity: 322
Seems to be fixed now. I don't know if it was manually fixed or automatically.
I hope whatever caused it gets fixed soon though. Money should never just "disappear"... Even if it's temporarily.
Activity: 172
How long should you wait before contacting support about missing deposit's?
It's only been half and hour, but still...
Activity: 322
I didn't cancel my order but now my money is GONE...
I've already made a support ticket. It's quite scary to see this happening, to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I think that the fact of the decreasing value of altcoins and the bitcoin itselves causes lots of delays now.  My canceled orders haven't turned back into my wallet.. I hope this isn't going to take hours.
Activity: 420
I think they are doing a good job.
Taking care of unexpectedly large amount of subscribers at once.
I had few issues myself and was taken care of very promptly.

Stas
Activity: 357
Cryptsy scamming again. To addition of my last post where i have no chances to cancel orders in 15 minutes and because of that lost huge amount of money for me (>50 ltc), to addition of losses at 1-2 december when cryptsy started to f*ck users (lost about 13-16 btc in pricedrop of all my coins), now i have a new things to say...

[!!!!!] They really stealing coins [!!!!!]. When it happened at one account - i didn't give much attention. When it happened to second controlled account - i worried. I checked all but no, there are miss of coins. And all trade history at that account is less then 200 trades. And there are differences in my calculations (simple excel table..) and what Account Balances shows... There are 2,42% less coins then it must be. At current price it's ~2ltc.. At other account the same thing.
And yes, there was a ticket. A week ago.. Each answer is "We have a lot of tickets about balance issues, so if your ticket is unresolved then write to us again". I'm writing again and after 10-12 hours recieving new answer "We have a lot of... if your ticket is unresolved.. write to us". They f*ks my brain!
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Haven't had any issues with Cryptsy either since I started mining. Dunno maybe I just find good times to run my exchanges.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Bosscoin will enter on Cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Its a canned reply, just like your latest Cryptsy support ticket Wink

I didn't get a canned reply, I got a response from the Help Desk and my problem was manually taken care of.

Like I said earlier, we're only hearing from a few whinny users who have no patience or understanding.

~BCX~

LOL  i think we all witnessed your patience and understanding when you were not getting things your way at cryptsy a couple of weeks back when you were threatening to take their site down.

Let me add hypocrite to your glowing list of personality traits.

We settled our issues privately. It worked out very well for me.

~BCX~

I don't doubt it. That however is of little comfort to me at this time. Although i will sleep better in the knowledge that you've extorted extra gains that they are probably paying for out of my missing coins. I must learn this cyber hacking and remote control of others computers for personal gain. What do i press first on my spectrum keyboard?
legendary

I didn't get a canned reply, I got a response from the Help Desk and my problem was manually taken care of.

Like I said earlier, we're only hearing from a few whinny users who have no patience or understanding.

~BCX~

LOL  i think we all witnessed your patience and understanding when you were not getting things your way at cryptsy a couple of weeks back when you were threatening to take their site down.

Let me add hypocrite to your glowing list of personality traits.
Activity: 350

Maybe I am just lucky but I am having zero issues and have traded quite a bit of LTC, FTC and several other small sums of coins.

No issues with deposits, trades or withdraws.

The one support ticket I had was answered in less than an hour.

With the large number of users Cryptsy has I suspect a very large number of people are doing just fine and we're hearing whining from a very loud micro minority.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

^this. The only problem I had were slow deposits which seems to be fixed.
Activity: 98

Maybe I am just lucky but I am having zero issues and have traded quite a bit of LTC, FTC and several other small sums of coins.

With the large number of users Cryptsy has I suspect a very large number of people are doing just fine and we're hearing whining from a very loud micro minority.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

I await you losing some coins. Then we'll hear a very loud whine, followed by threats.  Like you trade small sums of coins... LOL.  Stop protecting your cryptsy stock price. Besides are you actually saying that so long as you can trade without issue then everything is okay, and that those losing coins and experiencing issues should be written of as a whining minority? I don't know why i even ask for clarification on this since that is exactly what i would expect you to say.

legendary

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

I await you losing some coins. Then we'll hear a very loud whine, followed by threats.  Like you trade small sums of coins... LOL.  Stop protecting your cryptsy stock price. Besides are you actually saying that so long as you can trade without issue then everything is okay, and that those losing coins and experiencing issues should be written of as a whining minority? I don't know why i even ask for clarification on this since that is exactly what i would expect you to say.
Pages:
Jump to: