Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 3. (Read 199364 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Pls add 66 coin, 8 coin.   Cool

omg, I hope that isn't added.

I wouldn't return, it'll be https://mcxnow.com/?r=tins only from now on.
Why?
Activity: 882

omg, I hope that isn't added.

I wouldn't return, it'll be https://mcxnow.com/?r=tins only from now on.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
let's get some serious coin in there

Yeah, what abount NXT? Cryptsy is a great exchange, but 99.9% of trading pairs are shitcoin/bitcoin, let's add something really interesting here!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
please add digibyte

+1

let's get some serious coin in there
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
please add digibyte
please add

FUCKCOIN (FUCK)

and

SHITCOIN (SHT)  

to cryptsy.

Thank you.

Are you damn serious? Fuckcoin? Shitcoin? Because that garbage has real future prospects. You might as well just say 'can you add this coin so I can dump my stash'. Personally I'd rather they add innovative coins than the trashcoin du jour.
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
stuck with

One or more of your accounts is in negative status. Please correct prior to any withdrawals.

can somebody repair my account please , ticket is oppened,

thanks, Username:layyen

Activity: 100

Never seen those scores before, layyen -- I call you EVEN STEVEN! Get a look at that everybody; take a GOOD hard look because we might never witness such a thing ever again!

Don't respond to this layyen -- don't ruin it!

I have to sit down...
Activity: 172
stuck with

One or more of your accounts is in negative status. Please correct prior to any withdrawals.

can somebody repair my account please , ticket is oppened,

thanks, Username:layyen
Activity: 37
Any ideas or news on the USD markets on the left hand side that showed up today (at least I took notice today)
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
please add

FUCKCOIN (FUCK)

and

SHITCOIN (SHT)  

to cryptsy.

Thank you.

+1
Activity: 7
please add

FUCKCOIN (FUCK)

and

SHITCOIN (SHT)  

to cryptsy.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
My ANC deposits finally arrived yesterday, soon after I replied to Horus's email regarding a previous ticket.

Ty Horus and Dave.
Activity: 362
How does order stacking work on cryptsy?

If you place an order at the same price as someone else, where does it place that order?

For instance, I had an order get partially filled, which made me think my order was now at the front of the line. But trades are still happening at that price and my order is no longer being filled.

Does the newest order go to the front of the line? It should be oldest. Why did my order only get partially filled?
Activity: 490
The new estimated portfolio value at the redesigned balances page does not include the coins held for orders ...

Yee i also noticed this!
Activity: 145
The new estimated portfolio value at the redesigned balances page does not include the coins held for orders ...

Activity: 537
Merit: 10
BitJohn, since you are stll not implementing SXC/BTC market: Look at the volume traded in SXC/LTC market. Currently ranked 3.

Don't be too late to create a sexcoin/btc market. The developers of sexcoin created really something unique. And a lot is planned (sdk, webkit, webcam chat and much more).
Pages:
Jump to: