Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 4. (Read 199364 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
when will we be able to withdraw our yac, i wrote to support, in few days receive response that my case is solved, but i don't see that they do anything
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I have officially been waiting half a month for Cryptsy to fix their withdraw confirmation emails which are not being sent, effectively holding me captive on their exchange. I refuse to sit by idly while you hold my money captive.

PUSH BACK
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-action-cryptsy-exhange-negligence-take-action-436149
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
You won't hear me cussin until the confs get into the 100's... Grin

Oooh SHIT..  Shocked

Date: 24/01/2014 14:01:28
To: cryptsy ATTyj7PvkMmACibamwXBi16QkXKaMXVRvh
Debit: -8.87715508 ANC
Transaction fee: -0.005 ANC
Net amount: -8.88215508 ANC
Transaction ID: a640b5a36ad00dfc0c54cf28a3a4b6b8e1e13c4db45afb164f49b786558c8612

Date: 25/01/2014 09:56:22
Debit: -4.00 ANC
Net amount: -4.005 ANC
Transaction ID: 2f810b4b9d9e72948544f56d33dcd458921f6ee767ee8fcf05586459bff92e07

They are not showing as 'pending'.

I shouldn't have to keep asking like this. :/

http://explorer.anoncoin.net/address/ATTyj7PvkMmACibamwXBi16QkXKaMXVRvh
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello

I've got a problem with withdrawal from Cryptsy. Can you help me?
The problem is that it requires E-mail confirmation for withdrawal but I have no longer access to the mail I entered during the registration. I am not even sure if it still exists. What should I do?

Do transfers to another Cryptsy account require E-mail confirmation too?
legendary
@ BitJohn The ANC deposits are still MIA. Please look into it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Amateur Professional
It finally showed up...

You seem pretty mad bro, throw another computer down your stairs.

I will! Angry

EDIT: FIVE FUCKING TIMES I have tried to trade BTC/LTC, and it keeps not going through. Seriously? Seriously? What in the fuck...

EDIT EDIT: Then I go and buy COL and it buys above what I set it at, I told it to buy at .(insert tons of zeroes here)15 and it bought at .(zeroeshere)16...
legendary
You won't hear me cussin until the confs get into the 100's... Grin

Oooh SHIT..  Shocked

Date: 24/01/2014 14:01:28
Debit: -8.87715508 ANC
Net amount: -8.88215508 ANC
Transaction ID: a640b5a36ad00dfc0c54cf28a3a4b6b8e1e13c4db45afb164f49b786558c8612

Date: 25/01/2014 09:56:22
Debit: -4.00 ANC
Net amount: -4.005 ANC
Transaction ID: 2f810b4b9d9e72948544f56d33dcd458921f6ee767ee8fcf05586459bff92e07

They are not showing as 'pending'.
Activity: 293
Merit: 261
Professional Ameteur
I use this exchange maybe 3 times a month now because nothing ever fucking works. The last TEN times I have been on it, something was not working, preventing me from doing the ONE thing I needed to do at the time. Now this:

Why in the fuck is it not posting? It's actually been confirmed 5 times now according to my client, but it's not posted! The system obviously sees that it has 4 confirmations... And why 4 confirmations? Afraid someone is going to double-spend BTC on cryptsy after two confirmations? Give me a fucking break... This website used to be good, but now it seems that it's being run by a couple of fucking amateurs in their spare time.

EDIT:

If I had a dime for everytime something wasn't working right here, I wouldn't notice, because I would be in the Bahamas balls deep in a hooker, snorting cocaine, and sipping fine champagne.

You seem pretty mad bro, throw another computer down your stairs.
Activity: 252
Amateur Professional
I use this exchange maybe 3 times a month now because nothing ever fucking works. The last TEN times I have been on it, something was not working, preventing me from doing the ONE thing I needed to do at the time. Now this:

Why in the fuck is it not posting? It's actually been confirmed 5 times now according to my client, but it's not posted! The system obviously sees that it has 4 confirmations... And why 4 confirmations? Afraid someone is going to double-spend BTC on cryptsy after two confirmations? Give me a fucking break... This website used to be good, but now it seems that it's being run by a couple of fucking amateurs in their spare time.

EDIT:

If I had a dime for everytime something wasn't working right here, I wouldn't notice, because I would be in the Bahamas balls deep in a hooker, snorting cocaine, and sipping fine champagne.
legendary
Plzz give the ANC rig a kick.. Wink
Activity: 574
So when I go to withdraw BTC, it won't let me because I haven't entered a captcha. But there's no captcha displayed, no no field to enter one in... WTF?

EDIT: Was possibly a Safari issue. Captcha appeared in Firefox.
Activity: 644
Can you please add ZenithCoin.

agree, zenith would be a welcome addition
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I have been very patient with cryptsy for the past few days despite the slow and shitty performance. I'm a nice guy but this is serious PISSING ME OFF. My withdrawal has been "PENDING" for more than 1 day. What are you guys trying to do?Huh All the support is online, but none replied to my ticket in 12hours! Come on!!!!!! Do something! Fix this withdrawal! other people have been getting their IFC except for me!

TICKET ID #77523

Are you gonna refund my losses?Huh?!!!!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Well you failed at your last 2 objective goals....
Activity: 75
What happened to chat?  I loved the trollbox. All the sprooking of new coins, was great. vlad2vlad arguments where?  I get bored and dont trade to often, not sure you guy realize how much more traffic good ol troll box brings. not that traffic is a concern in the recent good times, but things are quietening down abit.
Activity: 636
when will we be able to withdraw our yac, i wrote to support, in few days receive response that my case is solved, but i don't see that they do anything
Activity: 23
Id like some feedback Smiley

See above.......   Grin

EDIT:  Seems much smoother so far.  If I can trade for a few days without issues I will be suitably impressed.
Activity: 826
@Bit_John
Everyone should be experiencing significant site performance increase today. Id like some feedback Smiley
Activity: 537
Why is Sexcoin not added in the BTC market? You have so many altcoin integrated in BTC market, which offers nothing new, just a copy, only with a different name.

Sexcoin is not just a cheap copy. It has clear goals and a vision aiming the adult entertainment industry. And for that regard, a lot of development is going on. Like a webcam chat client, software development kit,webmaster kit and many more cool features.

The earlier you add sxc/btc, the better. I'm sure the trading volume will be higher than most other alt coins. You shouldn't miss this great chance before other exchanges will offer sxc/btc trading.
Activity: 23
Someone finally got round to sorting my issue. 

Normally I would apologize at this point for being irate, but I feel it was well deserved in this case, and I caution others not to put too much trust into cryptsy until they have responsive and publically visible support in place.  That means staffing your IRC channel, and responding properly to complaints on forums.

Pages:
Jump to: