Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 93. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
If you are a coin developer with a coin on Cryptsy please send me a mail at [email protected] with your details so that we can contact you with inquiries and issues with your coin. If we do not have your information to contact you you may be considered an inactive developer by us which could put your coins future market listing in danger.
@Bit_John
It seems that they are adding XRP, maybe the will be also a gateway Shocked

We are working on adding XRP more details will follow. Also Bigvern will be attending the Crypto-Currency conference http://www.cryptocurrencycon.com and we hope to see many of you there!

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
It seems that they are adding XRP, maybe the will be also a gateway Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Can you guys speak to the current status and projected timeline with USD implementation? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Is there place I can see list of candidates to be added?
Wanna vote for TIX!

Theres been no new altcoin potentials added to the list in over a month. Its still showing Jupiter(crapcoin) as 2nd on the list. Nothing new worth mining. Might be an idea to sell out.

Why ADT could not send to cryptsy?Huh I waited a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Wanna vote for TIX!

Theres been no new altcoin potentials added to the list in over a month. Its still showing Jupiter(crapcoin) as 2nd on the list. Nothing new worth mining. Might be an idea to sell out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Weren't those markets being closed sometime soon?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The api call for the all-market order book is missing 4 markets as far as I can tell: cent/ltc, dgc/ltc, gld/ltc and wdc/ltc.

I can get the book for the missing markets with 4 additional calls to the singleorderdata method, but it would be a lot more efficient if the orderdata method just included these 4 additional markets. Maybe there is an orderdatav2 I am missing?

specifically I am referring to thse api calls:
(all-market book) - http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=orderdata
(general market data) - http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=marketdatav2   <--- this returns 4 extra markets

Activity: 574
Have to give BitJohn and Cryptsy props -- deposits and trades have been processing much more smoothly over the last few days. Not sure if the new servers are coming into play, but it has been a much better experience.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
DMD's thrown out?
Activity: 22
Wanna vote for TIX!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Suspend InfiniteCoin, it has been multiple forked since the 22nd. and nobody at Cryptsy seems to have noticed! I lodged a support ticked about stuck confirmations days ago, sill not answered except for the auto-responder.

The IFC difficulty has jumped to 249 due to a code bug, and people are loosing coins all over the place from not being on the same fork as other people. This is a disaster for IFC holders.

for now you are going to have to bear with cryptsy. they are understaffed. big vern is having to quit his job just to manage cryptsy.
erk
Suspend InfiniteCoin, it has been multiple forked since the 22nd. and nobody at Cryptsy seems to have noticed! I lodged a support ticked about stuck confirmations days ago, sill not answered except for the auto-responder.

The IFC difficulty has jumped to 249 due to a code bug, and people are loosing coins all over the place from not being on the same fork as other people. This is a disaster for IFC holders.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
None of The Above, more work on cryptsy support tickets... #3712 and #3714

+1
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
None of The Above, more work on cryptsy support tickets... #3712 and #3714
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1022
Savingscoin + Netcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
LotteryTickets
KingCoin
J-Coin
Activity: 518
I vote for: Lotterytickets (TIX), Netcoin (NET), and Extremecoin (EXC), to be added....
Pages:
Jump to: