Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 94. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
add
LotteryTickets
KingCoin
J-Coin
Playtoken
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Krugercoin [KGC]
Me for one is really going strong trying to make Krugercoin work -- It is strong and I believe in Krugercoin.

The sad thing is that I even sponsor and created a webshop with good stuff for sale in Dollars,Bitcoin,Litecoin and Krugecoin but nobody really interested in using Bitcoin,Litecoin or Krugercoin in buying stuff -- All people are interested in making a quick buck as previous user explained. Pump dump. I and my dedicated users are in for the long haul!

Please see the big picture and invest into coins like Krugercoin, Bitcoins, litecoin even RED.

I would appreciate any suggestions and discussions ....

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
KingCoin
J-Coin
CloudCoin
LotteryTickets
Playtoken
Memorycoin

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Please keep delisting coins, and stop listing new coins. too much trashcoins to wade thru....
^^^ Agree ^^^
Activity: 70
Expert Computer Geek
Let's bribe Cryptsy to add TIX.

25,000,000  from me, under the table!  Grin

send it to me i'll "name drop" to da the haters! ~satoshi ~ BIG$$$~ etccc  Grin LOL
Expert Computer Geek
please can we enable dust transactions(satohis standard / micro withdraws) please? >> who cares what goofball Gavin says about too much dust!!!  Cheesy  xx thanks in advance!
Activity: 203

Yes I'm sure it had nothing to do with your past coin performances, or the bright red text under your name

Lol this.

After the NAN fiasco cryptsy would be crazy to add j-coin or OSC.
Activity: 182
Please keep delisting coins, and stop listing new coins. too much trashcoins to wade thru....
Let's bribe Cryptsy to add TIX.

25,000,000  from me, under the table!  Grin
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
LotteryTickets
KingCoin
J-Coin
CloudCoin
Playtoken
Memorycoin
Activity: 201
I am not getting the " Two-Factor Auth Code" that is supposed to be sent to my email, so I can not log in...
Is that a known problem??
am I doing something wrong?

thanks

Same here.  I am really pissed as I need to cash out some of my coins for my electric bill :-(.  This is a really big deal so I hope cryptsy can fix this. 

Hey BitJohn, how can I even start a support ticket when your site won't even let me log in?  This is a major problem and I hope you can sort this out soon otherwise I may have to fond another exchange that is more reliable.  I tend to have some type of issue with your exchange at least once a week and with the amount of money you guys are making off of just the small fee alone you should be able to run a professional site with less downtime.  Also the auto sell feature always misses at least half of the coins I deposit.  Not half of the kinds of coins but around half of each coin I deposit.  Any ideas as to why that is also so inconsistent?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
All these "add X coin" posts are so fucking annoying the thread title is "Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements".
Make a "These coins i want on Cryptsy" thread so important stuff dont drown in retarded spam in this one...

It's mainly the same idiots doing it (flyingcat, monocolor, sam53, etc) -- they ignore everything of reason so it's simply going to continue to happen. They create garbage coins and devote all of their time to getting them listed on Cryptsy so they can pump them and dump them. Then, nobody ever posts about them again and the dev "disappears" (actually, they just stop using that username.) So far, they've been managing to pull it off. I'm hoping Cryptsy doesn't cave this time to add their crap -- SAV, ASC, etc.

They're all pushing for the same crap coins to be added and will post various combinations of them over and over...and they never give up because the only way they know how to make money is to scam people. They're making more usernames now as well to attempt to be even trickier.

yep and the good coins get ignored and passed to the wayside. OSC > then most coins but obviously i forgot to hire muddafudda's marketing team *cough cough*

Yes I'm sure it had nothing to do with your past coin performances, or the bright red text under your name
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am not getting the " Two-Factor Auth Code" that is supposed to be sent to my email, so I can not log in...
Is that a known problem??
am I doing something wrong?

thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
All these "add X coin" posts are so fucking annoying the thread title is "Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements".
Make a "These coins i want on Cryptsy" thread so important stuff dont drown in retarded spam in this one...

It's mainly the same idiots doing it (flyingcat, monocolor, sam53, etc) -- they ignore everything of reason so it's simply going to continue to happen. They create garbage coins and devote all of their time to getting them listed on Cryptsy so they can pump them and dump them. Then, nobody ever posts about them again and the dev "disappears" (actually, they just stop using that username.) So far, they've been managing to pull it off. I'm hoping Cryptsy doesn't cave this time to add their crap -- SAV, ASC, etc.

They're all pushing for the same crap coins to be added and will post various combinations of them over and over...and they never give up because the only way they know how to make money is to scam people. They're making more usernames now as well to attempt to be even trickier.

yep and the good coins get ignored and passed to the wayside. OSC > then most coins but obviously i forgot to hire muddafudda's marketing team *cough cough*
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

Activity: 161

We are Trusted, We are Honest, and We are Valued...   

www.cryptobuck.com

Current Mining Info: Straight Strand...
"blocks" : 7842
"difficulty" : 6.12052989
"networkhashps" : 119015170

Expert Computer Geek
what so the symbols highlighted in red mean? Roll Eyes thanks mate
Flagged for removal

sell sell selllll!!  Cheesy LOL j/k
Expert Computer Geek

how about remove coins i don't like type posts?  Grin LOL
Activity: 210
what so the symbols highlighted in red mean? Roll Eyes thanks mate
Flagged for removal
Pages:
Jump to: