Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 97. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
HYC, CNC, CRC, NAN, GIL Markets will be closing on OCT 1st.

Good going..

BTW, when do you plan to add the sites that use SXC to your stickied list of stores that accept altcoins ?
I can understand you not listing the stores themselves, because you disagree with the content, but having stores listed that use SXC, and not listing SXC itself, seems very biased.

No rush, there's going to be another one announced in the next few days... and tentative negoiations are underway for another..
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
HYC, CNC, CRC, NAN, GIL Markets will be closing on OCT 1st.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Weekend again, hope cryptsy will add more coins. Please consider these great non-premine coins:
ASC, LK7, TGC, TEK, NET, SAV.

They all be around for some time and have a broad miner base, they will surely be in active trades!

"some time" equals 2 days to few weeks in your world!?
Im not saying they should not be listed just try have a realistic timeframe..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Lucky7 coin and AsicCoin please!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please add SAV, ASC, and TIX.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Weekend again, hope cryptsy will add more coins. Please consider these great non-premine coins:

They all be around for some time and have a broad miner base, they will surely be in active trades!

Cheesy
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
gawd. TIX is such a joke

+1

Should have called it rejectcoin

Difficulty is up and there are 3 pools now. Try it again, it's fun seeing huge numbers!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Activity: 38
gawd. TIX is such a joke
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 42
add TIX please
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
BitJohn, Starcoin's issue appeared to be fixed, cryptsy please sync with the new client and restore the trading of STR.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/star-coin-str-the-coin-with-bonus-star-blocks-259012
Activity: 826
@Bit_John
I notice 'the list' hasnt been updated for nearly 2 weeks now and only 1 coin has been added in that time & BJ hasnt posted in this thread for some time despite a number of new 'good' candidates.

I dare say something is going on over at cryptsy..

I believe he's currently overseas. we were friends once upon a time, dude is constantly on the road. some times the hotels don't have internet.

Bingo I have been on the road a bit so my posting was down a tad for the last 5 days..... An eternity in crypto. Yes the lag lately has been growing. We have all new servers and a new data center coming in the next week or two. We are expanding a couple of Moderators onto support tickets to help filter them for the admins. Appreciate your patience during our growing pains.
Activity: 574
Have been having an uptick in issues lately with deposits taking much longer than usual appearing, and having to create more support tickets than usual to make sure coins come in.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Are there any plans at Cryptsy to increase the reliability of deposits appearing? I hate sending mined coins in, and then having to make sure they're arriving as they should...

Love the interface, that there are lots of LTC markets, and the wide variety of coins traded, but the trades have been a little laggy too -- hopefully there are plans in the works to address these issues.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I notice 'the list' hasnt been updated for nearly 2 weeks now and only 1 coin has been added in that time & BJ hasnt posted in this thread for some time despite a number of new 'good' candidates.

I believe he's currently overseas. we were friends once upon a time, dude is constantly on the road. some times the hotels don't have internet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

some people are allowed time off
Pages:
Jump to: