Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 95. (Read 199373 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
what so the symbols highlighted in red mean? Roll Eyes thanks mate
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
All these "add X coin" posts are so fucking annoying the thread title is "Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements".
Make a "These coins i want on Cryptsy" thread so important stuff dont drown in retarded spam in this one...

amen +1
Activity: 98
All these "add X coin" posts are so fucking annoying the thread title is "Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements".
Make a "These coins i want on Cryptsy" thread so important stuff dont drown in retarded spam in this one...
Activity: 588
ASC, TEK and SAV please
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Add TIX and COL, please
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Its only popular because of the post

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3205607

Which is in itself a dodgy tactic really and sum's up what the coin is all about rather nicely.
Well I don't ask any coins for vote, but I think this is well working coin with active dev. So, I vote TIX to cryptsy.
Activity: 441
Tickets Please!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Its only popular because of the post

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3205607

Which is in itself a dodgy tactic really and sum's up what the coin is all about rather nicely.
legendary
Merit: 1006
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
TIX & LK7, please.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
pls put [TIX] Lottery Tickets to the market

please don't add this coin it has had a shady beginning and the dev in charge of it refuses to say who he/she is..
plenty of good coins by reputable people to add in the future..no rush to add every name changing anonymous dev'd coin.
i'd like to see a rule at cryptsy allowing only coins that have a confirmed identity to them.
We ALL know that there are a handful of guys here that are pumping out massive amounts of new coins constantly, all using a different name.
and adding these coins is a serious mistake and will harm the community rewarding these guys by bringing their latest coin up to the big leagues.
is this not common sense ?

you guy brought up security issue on the last round of changes so you know what ?
adding anonymous coins is a security risk too.. some of these unknown people could be confirmed scammers etc

rest assured that the real dev of this coin is far from a scammer.

Rewt.. YOU have a scammer tag and changed your account name to this one i am pretty sure and i have also speculated it's YOUR coin (with assistance with others)
and that alone right here and now should be enough to put a bad light on this sketchy coin clone..
PS: the way it works is laughable for a currency lol

oh and i have LOADS of chat logs related to this coin and the so called coin dev(s) etc so by all means lets carry this on Wink

this is one sketchy ass coin big time !
and just because people want something doesn't mean you should give it to them..
and argue all you guys want but i and others do not think this coin was released fairly.

it's a pitty too because i would be supporting it had it not had issues and i have some lose rules for what coins i support so that should say something lol
for example i support SRC even though its a clone etc

I vote NO on adding "TIX"
and i also know my vote means very little ..if anything lol
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
New SXC service https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sxc-blog-and-earn-adult-service-pay-you-2-sxc-per-word-299182 com'on you cant ignore the best coin out there for much longer now can you?

Sexcoin SXC now listed on cryptsy.com!

Sad... another companion coin start with a V you plan to list it too?  Grin

Highly unlikely I have been pretty resistant to this one. It earned its listing through being resilient and sticking around a while with a good network hashrate and supportive development team with services.

agreed Smiley

and i had 100 coins given to me before so i am not saying that because i can dump some pile i was stealth mining lol
legendary
Merit: 1010
can we get TIX added please? It's a new scrypt-jane coin and getting LOADS of attention Smiley
Activity: 494
What about CTHULHU (OFF), Offerings to Cthulhu
based on quark with special rewards and an interesting story
Hope it will be on Cryptsy.
Activity: 80
MemoryCoin( MEG ) is  a good cion ,why not  add ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

please don't add this coin it has had a shady beginning and the dev in charge of it refuses to say who he/she is..
plenty of good coins by reputable people to add in the future..no rush to add every name changing anonymous dev'd coin.
i'd like to see a rule at cryptsy allowing only coins that have a confirmed identity to them.
We ALL know that there are a handful of guys here that are pumping out massive amounts of new coins constantly, all using a different name.
and adding these coins is a serious mistake and will harm the community rewarding these guys by bringing their latest coin up to the big leagues.
is this not common sense ?

you guy brought up security issue on the last round of changes so you know what ?
adding anonymous coins is a security risk too.. some of these unknown people could be confirmed scammers etc

rest assured that the real dev of this coin is far from a scammer.
Activity: 459
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Please add Savingscoin & Lucky7coin
Activity: 399
Pages:
Jump to: