Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 98. (Read 199373 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I've got to say, maybe cutting some of the crap coins will help with the constant lag on the site.  Time for that upgrade already!  Not being able to sell at the moment you need to kind of defeats the purpose of a trading site.

How do you define a crap coin?

My suggestion would be to determine what should be removed by average daily volume.  What that threshold is, I don't know.  
In which case we should lobby Cryptsy to include the volumes of both coins that comprise the trade pair in the Market List, ATM the table only shows the volumes of the alt and price over various time periods, not the volume of BTC or LTC it has been traded for, so we can't judge relative coin performance easily.

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Activity: 756
I've got to say, maybe cutting some of the crap coins will help with the constant lag on the site.  Time for that upgrade already!  Not being able to sell at the moment you need to kind of defeats the purpose of a trading site.

My suggestion would be to determine what should be removed by average daily volume.  What that threshold is, I don't know. 
erk
I've got to say, maybe cutting some of the crap coins will help with the constant lag on the site.  Time for that upgrade already!  Not being able to sell at the moment you need to kind of defeats the purpose of a trading site.

Activity: 756
erk

There are +20coins on cryptsy that are scams,crap. So whats your point again? Grin

I believe his point was that those 20+ crap coins need to be removed from the market place to make room in the market for both adding new coins that have a chance to succeed, and giving already good coins the chance to reclaim the market value they have lost since all these crapcoins were added and then diluted the market values of all coins on the exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I notice 'the list' hasnt been updated for nearly 2 weeks now and only 1 coin has been added in that time & BJ hasnt posted in this thread for some time despite a number of new 'good' candidates.

I dare say something is going on over at cryptsy..
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Ever notice how the forums become considerably more sane when it's nighttime in China? No hustling...reduced hostility...no begging to have garbage pump and dump coins added to Cryptsy. ~4 more hours of sanity until the sun rises over there and we're subjected to another 16 hours of nonsense. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

There are +20coins on cryptsy that are scams,crap. So whats your point again? Grin

I believe his point was that those 20+ crap coins need to be removed from the market place to make room in the market for both adding new coins that have a chance to succeed, and giving already good coins the chance to reclaim the market value they have lost since all these crapcoins were added and then diluted the market values of all coins on the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
+1 for many cryptocurrencies and wide variety and open competition and free market... they already included option for showing or not showing coins

-1 for rix5 - another crap account pushing scamcoins. Why would a legitimate exchange want to list an obvious scamcoin at this point? All it's doing is damaging their reputation and the reputation of the entire altcoin market. It's like eBay several years back -- eBay was associated with scams and getting ripped off. eBay didn't add all of that buyer protection and staff to review cases out of the kindness of their heart -- they did it because without it, they were doomed. 10 years later there are still people that avoid eBay because of the issues it used to have...but they're in business still and doing quite well. Sometimes you have to do the right thing to keep a business going.

Nobody cares about you clowns making a couple bucks by ripping off suckers on Cryptsy. Get a job and quit messing up what could potentially be a great thing someday.

Aand who are you? you are funny,Seen your message rate i dont think you are working.
And its free world,free opinion's,free market.
If you hate some coins, dont buy them. Stay on BTC and stop making a fuss.

You had your saying here, If you want to keep going.. make a nice topic. Not on here tbh.

+ASC and COL Wink

This is why you stay in school, kids.

Oh okay i'm pretty sure i'm older and working harder than you now.. lol, found the ignore button allready.
Hf in your further life, stay off crypto's you ..or you lose your mom's money.. Wink
+1 for many cryptocurrencies and wide variety and open competition and free market... they already included option for showing or not showing coins

-1 for rix5 - another crap account pushing scamcoins. Why would a legitimate exchange want to list an obvious scamcoin at this point? All it's doing is damaging their reputation and the reputation of the entire altcoin market. It's like eBay several years back -- eBay was associated with scams and getting ripped off. eBay didn't add all of that buyer protection and staff to review cases out of the kindness of their heart -- they did it because without it, they were doomed. 10 years later there are still people that avoid eBay because of the issues it used to have...but they're in business still and doing quite well. Sometimes you have to do the right thing to keep a business going.

Nobody cares about you clowns making a couple bucks by ripping off suckers on Cryptsy. Get a job and quit messing up what could potentially be a great thing someday.

Aand who are you? you are funny,Seen your message rate i dont think you are working.

You had your saying here, If you want to keep going.. make a nice topic. Not on here tbh.

+ASC and COL Wink

This is why you stay in school, kids.

+ASC and COL Wink

+1 bholzer, you are probably talking to one of the scam devs many shill accounts, but you are on point 100 percent if you ask me.

out of this recent batch of coins, the only one that even has a remote chance of success on the exchange is OSC, which is ironic given the history of its dev. his first coin was a piece of crap and did really good on the exchange. I suspect that someone is helping him with OSC as it is a much better coin than Nantokens was. no offense to rewt but i always thought nantokens was a piece of shit with no innovations. the coding was very poor quality and it even shares the digital coin network ids from what i have heard. really cool name though
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
+1, and ASC, SAV, TGC, TEK

Let's do it one more time to make someone mentally challenged jump to the roof  Grin

Yes please add all of these and also add OMG, WTF, and LAG.

bholzer is exactly right.
Activity: 459
+1
after all Cryptsy is Crypto-Currency Exchange
Activity: 271
Activity: 399
+1 for kingcoin and jcoin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: