Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 165. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
When can make purchases/withdrawals for PMC ?

Thanks

I don't know yet, I haven't heard from the PMC devs. I don't think you'll want to move any coins, transactions could get reversed.
Owner of Poloniex
Sure. PM me your username and the order(s) you want cancelled.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
perhaps you might just manually cancel my order for me since nothing is working?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
You should add YAC coin!
Activity: 284
When can make purchases/withdrawals for PMC ?

Thanks

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Withdrawal Successful
Thank you, but you have to be ready to count the large users
Owner of Poloniex
Withdrawals are fixed--not only fixed, but they are now email-confirmed!

nikkers, more users are coming every day. We now have about 1700 registered accounts, which I think is about double what it was yesterday. I think it's impressive growth--I thought Poloniex was sunk when BTER stole our thunder with NXT.

In addition to email-validated withdrawals, there are two more important updates. PMC market and all withdrawals and deposits are frozen now because it seems there's going to be a fork in the block chain. I haven't had time to look into exactly what they're doing, but they told me to freeze PMC, so I figured it was important to do so.

Secondly, BTC/COYE market will soon be closed. I'm not entirely sure why I added it in the first place, but I got an email from Kanye's lawyers which actually explained the Kanye side of things pretty well, and I no longer support the coin. Please cancel your orders and withdraw your coins--it will make things a lot easier for me.
Maybe this scam EXCHANGE  Angry
I can not make a Withdrawal (MTC CION) why  Huh
I need my cion  Angry
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
can't withdraw doge. just an empty message box pops up  Huh

EDIT: worked now!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
People keep telling me Poloniex support is impressive when I do things like credit them for BTC that went missing from their account. This is really basic--just how bad is the support at other exchanges?

I think maybe relief that their coins are back is partly the reason,but i'm sure most of the other exchanges are not bad with support too.
The thing i like about Poloniex is that you the owner are on here,and it shows a kind of face of poloniex if you see what i mean lol,and the fact that you seem like a trustworthy and very helpful guy certainly helps  Wink

One thing i would say is i wish there were more users,as the exchange itself seems really good.just not as busy as the rest.
Will spread the word though,and hopefully you can build up a nice userbase over time Wink

Good luck with it all  Smiley
Owner of Poloniex
People keep telling me Poloniex support is impressive when I do things like credit them for BTC that went missing from their account. This is really basic--just how bad is the support at other exchanges?
Owner of Poloniex
Thanks, Pyramusx!

Just wanted to let people know that due to the outage, several SMC deposits were missed. There have already been over 200 of them, and by the time the database came back online, there were more in the queue than the number the deposit daemon checks for. All deposits should have gone through now.
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Just wanted to say that a few minutes ago I made my first ever alt crypto trade and it was so damn speedy. From getting the BTC balance to reflect on my poloniex account to then withdrawing into my Bitcoin wallet, all took less than 3 minutes I would say. Normally I would have kept my BTC in the exchange for future use (although not for long periods of time) but I wanted to see how all of this goes down first as a n00b.

You have a good thing going here, busoni. Keep it up!

If you are reading this and aren't using Poloniex.com yet, get to it. It can become something big soon.
Owner of Poloniex
Sorry everyone, I was asleep. The database seems to have gone offline briefly, which caused all the trading daemons and the address generation daemon to go offline. The deposit/withdrawal daemon is on an auto-respawn loop, so that remained. Everything is running again now; new addresses are still being generated, so new users might not have theirs quite yet.

The trade daemon needs a slight re-designed in order for auto-respawn to be possible. Next priority after email-validated withdrawals... and responding to the 56 emails I got overnight for trading going down.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Waiting for wallets to generate, SMC and COYE markets are what I'm after.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
*grrrr* just saw my account got hacked 2 hours earlier.

150 MTC got withdrawed...
Hope this dick will burn in hell...

@Admin... Ever thought about e-mail confirmations before withdraw like cryptsy?

Defi  Undecided
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I've just withdrawned my MTC to wallet without any problem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Seem trades are paused either by him or glitch.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
My coins are gone!!!
I made a sell order for MTC and I wanted sell 45 MTC, and it has been 30 min now, and I cant see my MTC order or any BTC on my account either!

Where is my coins!!!!
Jump to: