Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 168. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wow! What did you do? The exchange went from tormentingly slow to blazingly fast?

Good job!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Exchange seems to be working far better for the last 24 hours, including withdrawals Smiley Keep up the good work
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Just so everyone knows, it is not recommended that you use your deposit address on ANY exchange for your payout address on a P2Pool. Poloniex can handle "generated" transactions, but they usually take so many confirmations to mature, they might get buried before they have a chance to be registered as a deposit.

The coins won't be lost, you'll just have to contact me to get them.
Activity: 284
Great exchange and so friendly.

Fast transactions and purchases

Easy use= SUCCESS

Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
btc appears in my account, now I'm successful withdraw!
I will trade more on your market.
Owner of Poloniex
Sent PMs to everyone with issues. Except you, lderqq; we're in contact via email.
busoni, plz resolve my problem!
I withdraw my 0.98 bitcoin to this adress 19yXwEcvUZUq7KqhTzwNWNXqHNUq8J9rx5 and they just disapeared!

no in withdraw history no in blockchain for 3 hours!
Activity: 434
Finnaly servers fixed
Activity: 140
Traded some GLB for BTC, made BTC withdraw. All works well !  Wink
Also previous issues about connection timing and logout now are fixed!

I've GLB coins but now are too low to be traded  Sad
Activity: 9
busoni is there possibility to restore my MTC that I lost in your exchange site?

Deposit History (Last 25)

Currency   Amount   Date   Status
MTC   12.21489   2014-01-25.07:43:46   COMPLETE

and there are nowhere now, after trading them for BTC...
Activity: 150
My registration activation email never showed up. Checked spam as well.
Activity: 307
Great exchanges have great devs. Always top notch with support here!!
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
Add Pennies / CENT .. Cryptsy's CENT wallet is broken.
Activity: 127
The site is working great for me today no more lag or problems logging in.  Grin
Owner of Poloniex
I'm still having major issues with timeouts, its more or less impossible to actually use the exchange. Really hope you get this fixed Smiley

Should be good now! How is it working for you?
Owner of Poloniex
the cancel auction button doesn't work for me

Try refreshing the page and making sure you're still logged in. Recent actions to deal with the DDOS may have logged you out, and you wouldn't be able to tell unless you refreshed or visited the Balances page.

no thats not it. note that i am using linux if that has any relevance

Are you still having trouble with this? Poloniex is finally moving at a brisk pace as of about a half hour ago; the extreme lag people had been experiencing could easily have caused order cancellation requests to go unnoticed.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
the cancel auction button doesn't work for me

Try refreshing the page and making sure you're still logged in. Recent actions to deal with the DDOS may have logged you out, and you wouldn't be able to tell unless you refreshed or visited the Balances page.

no thats not it. note that i am using linux if that has any relevance
Activity: 28
I'm still having major issues with timeouts, its more or less impossible to actually use the exchange. Really hope you get this fixed Smiley
Owner of Poloniex
Hello, everyone. There are times I do not respond to this thread because I am asleep.

The issues people are having with MTC deposits are out of my hands. The transactions are not being confirmed by the network. I am trying to work with people to figure this out, but I can't just credit your accounts, because then anyone could make a deliberately invalid transaction (which would show up exactly the same way) and demand Poloniex pay them. I am NOT saying this is what any of you are doing -- it doesn't look that way at all -- but please understand that if the network does not accept your coins, Poloniex cannot either.

If anyone here knows why some MTC transactions are receiving no confirmations, please contact me.

About the site lagging or being down--I think most of that is due to the nameservers still propagating the new IP address. If you visit the site directly at https://69.175.31.226 , it runs pretty fast once it's connected. The SSL warning occurs only because the domain name is a component in SSL verification, and by accessing the IP address directly, you're not using any domain name. It is no less secure.
Jump to: