Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 166. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Deposit smartcoins not showing and cannot trade PMC trades just go to trade wall even if there is a buy sell price match..

also as for email why no contact form on the site or live help desk and im online messenger IRC etc..

Also a automatic trade deposit checker like on coins e

My best friend tommy the tomato died R.I.P.E. Tommy  Roll Eyes

Sent from a 1980's brick mobile/cell phone using my finger

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Still waiting to generate deposit addresses. It looks like exchange site has some serious problems..
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
hmm.. i want to sell some MTC but it looks like my orders where not fullfilled?  Roll Eyes

Same problem also with QBIT...
Activity: 16
hmm.. i want to sell some MTC but it looks like my orders where not fullfilled?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Same here, i deposited over a hour ago.
Activity: 154
My deposit SMC deposit still doesn't show/arrive on the site.
Activity: 46
There a bug??
Activity: 266
Yep, I've been waiting for 30 minutes, still "generating".
Activity: 27
I just registered, and the site isn't generating deposit addresses for me.  Every single coin, it says

Code:
Deposit address:
Generating...

I've tried logging out and back in, but it doesn't change it.

I also have same problem. Only NXT Deposit address appears but others not. I tried log out/log in too but not working. This problem should be fixed asap.
Activity: 140
Deposit

Deposit address:
Generating..

I can not make a deposit why Sad
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I just registered, and the site isn't generating deposit addresses for me.  Every single coin, it says

Code:
Deposit address:
Generating...

I've tried logging out and back in, but it doesn't change it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

QQCOIN
VELOCITY COIN

CASH

APPLECOIN

anycoin where there was no huge premine or stupid size instamine would be good.
Activity: 196
This is shaping up to be an interesting exchange. Is there any chance of you adding AtomCoin? It's already being traded on money.cn but an exchange in English would be much better and you'd be the first one to do so Smiley

Feel free to drop me a PM if you need a few Atoms for testing purposes please.
Activity: 154
I would really like to see Fairquark added to Poloniex! Smiley
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Two new markets just opened, BTC/FZ and BTC/SMC. Just want to point out that normally we wouldn't be adding markets at a time like this, but these were queued up and just waiting for the go-ahead from the SMC folks. Priority right now is adding email-confirmed withdrawals.
Activity: 49
Woo that glitch had me bugged. Nice to know there are solid folks associated with this exchange.

Aside from this mishap, I am enjoying Poloniex! Good work, busoni.
Activity: 39
Glad this is fixed.
Owner of Poloniex
Deposits and withdrawals have resumed.
Owner of Poloniex
busoni,  and what's happened with these two accounts? their holders lost MTC and BTC ? coz in that time when i logged in fews min ago was some withdraws ~8BTC and ~800MTC

They did not lose their coins, because withdrawals were frozen. They were never in any real danger. People of course attempted to steal the coins, but they were unsuccessful.

The only bad thing that actually happened was that people saw those two accounts. This is unacceptable, and it will never happen again. Poloniex will also be implementing email-confirmed withdrawals as soon as possible.
Activity: 357
busoni,  and what's happened with these two accounts? their holders lost MTC and BTC ? coz in that time when i logged in fews min ago was some withdraws ~8BTC and ~800MTC
Jump to: