Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 167. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
What a fright!

Appear all ok now

Thanks
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Hold on people, no one's coins are gone, withdrawals are frozen. The fact that everyone saw the accounts of those two people was a blunder on my part, and I apologize profusely for that. It was something I did while I was investigating an issue with inconsistent balances, while withdrawals were frozen. It was not a bug in the software, and it will NEVER happen again.

I repeat, everyone's coins are perfectly safe. Withdrawals are still frozen, but they'll be up soon.

Thanks I was a bit worried for a few minutes

What about deposits? I am now pending 9 out of 3 confirmations

Deposits are frozen too, they will be back when withdrawals are.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hold on people, no one's coins are gone, withdrawals are frozen. The fact that everyone saw the accounts of those two people was a blunder on my part, and I apologize profusely for that. It was something I did while I was investigating an issue with inconsistent balances, while withdrawals were frozen. It was not a bug in the software, and it will NEVER happen again.

I repeat, everyone's coins are perfectly safe. Withdrawals are still frozen, but they'll be up soon.

I didnt experience that fortunately. Hope withdrawls are fixed soon.

You offer great support. =]
Activity: 294

Thanks I was a bit worried for a few minutes

What about deposits? I am now pending 9 out of 3 confirmations
Owner of Poloniex

Activity: 420
I'm back into my own account now

im too logged im my account now.My coins is safe..  Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
nooo I had one in my bitcoin balance, I now have zero. and not login into my account
Logged in as [email protected] help me pleaseeee   Angry  Cry
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
agree,was a bit worried there  Shocked
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Same here and everything seems fine. Would like explanation as to why this happened though
I'm back into my own account now
From the looks of it everyone is logged into the same 2 accounts so hopefully that means that no one is logged into ours fingers crossed
Activity: 420
Danger!!!

We've been robbed!

Stolen all founds and altcoins (PMC) from Poloniex

Anythyng access to account appear another different emails

[email protected]  [email protected]

Busoni  contact me please

same here,i login witch my account but appear [email protected] AND  [email protected] my coins is gone...Balance is zero "0' !!!

help!!!!!
Danger!!!

We've been robbed!

Thats the first account I was logged into I don't know whats going on here I hope my coins are safe
What the hell's going on at this exchange at the moment,my btc are missing and i seem to be logged in with a different username
Something's definitely not right  Cry

Any advice from exchange owners would be great
Logged in as [email protected] atm but that is not the name i regged with
and i have a shedload of trade orders etc but i've only done a couple myself

Strange I'm logged into the same account I was logged into another one ealier. I have just sent a few MTC there as well so I hope no one is in my account
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
I want all my Premine coins back -_-
Activity: 284
Danger!!!

We've been robbed!

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
What the hell's going on at this exchange at the moment,my btc are missing and i seem to be logged in with a different username
Something's definitely not right  Cry

Any advice from exchange owners would be great
Logged in as [email protected] atm but that is not the name i regged with
and i have a shedload of trade orders etc but i've only done a couple myself
Owner of Poloniex
Improvements are being made all the time. Withdrawals should be a lot more reliable now, and of course the front end is now nice and snappy. I intend to keep it that way. There's nothing I hate more than exchanges that are so slow you can barely use them.

Anon136, what browser are you using? If you place a new order, can you cancel that one? Please PM me with your Poloniex username and I'll see if there's anything odd about your orders.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
the cancel auction button doesn't work for me

Try refreshing the page and making sure you're still logged in. Recent actions to deal with the DDOS may have logged you out, and you wouldn't be able to tell unless you refreshed or visited the Balances page.

no thats not it. note that i am using linux if that has any relevance

Are you still having trouble with this? Poloniex is finally moving at a brisk pace as of about a half hour ago; the extreme lag people had been experiencing could easily have caused order cancellation requests to go unnoticed.

still does nothing
Jump to: