Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT - page 169. (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Withdrawal:

Total you will receive:    0.11640426 BTC

1 Confirmations 3 min later.

WORKS! Grin

Heh its down here now
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Withdrawal:

Total you will receive:    0.11640426 BTC

1 Confirmations 3 min later.

WORKS! Grin
Activity: 1
How long does it take to receive bitcoins after withdraw?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
You should add batcoin as it seems to be getting more popular Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
"Poloniex has moved to a new IP address. While the nameservers propogate, you can access the exchange at https://69.175.31.226. You will get a warning telling you that the SSL certificate cannot be verified; this is normal, and nothing to worry about."

And now I do not dare to enter the site there to get my balance.

Send a feedback waiting to secure this

I get no such thing

I had this page showing many hours ago since then have not been able to get to login page.  Undecided
Again after a few successul deposits -2.10345 wont go through so now I am out a lil more than 36 MTC.

"Poloniex has moved to a new IP address. While the nameservers propogate, you can access the exchange at https://69.175.31.226. You will get a warning telling you that the SSL certificate cannot be verified; this is normal, and nothing to worry about."

I get no such thing
Activity: 15

Just tried depositing another 1 MTC and it worked. So something is up either with him or the blockchain not sending some randomly.
Activity: 210
Is the site down? last time I logged in my orders and balances were not showing up now I just get This webpage is not available  Sad

+1

Let us know something please busoni.. This exchange lack of customer care..but was promising good..hope everything will be fixed asap!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Is the site down? last time I logged in my orders and balances were not showing up now I just get This webpage is not available  Sad

+1
Seems like there may be something up. Really hope this isn't a scam and replaces our MTC at least but should give us the BTC converted at .0009
Activity: 9
I lost 10 MTC on poloniex.com
Activity: 127
Activity: 29
also lost 4 mtc with depositing :S
Now Ive lost 34+MTC, I dont believe it is a glitch anymore. Please credit me that amount or .0306 BTC

I was able to deposit twice with the first address, then lost 10MTC that never showed.
You made me a new one and I tested 2MTC and it worked. Deposited 24 more and hey never showed again.

If BTC send here:
BTC: 1MqwhYrtuaPWFGFDEGQ2V151Eqg2JkYXTx
Activity: 56
Please ADD Grumpycoin - i am looking for a good exchange alle the time for this coin.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Thanks for getting it fixed Smiley
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Still waiting on a BTC deposit from last night to show up...

It shouldn't take anywhere near that long. Please PM me with your Poloniex login name and the txid of the deposit, and I'll get it sorted out.
Activity: 307
Still waiting on a BTC deposit from last night to show up...
Jump to: