Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 24. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
the idea of the project is good, but for some reason it does not gain popularity in the crypto community.It may be the case that information about the project is presented very sparingly?And need to disclose more information about the team?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hey fellow ONZ coin holders.

We're doing a little giveaway here later today, and just wanted to try and get the coin community together.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT

Remember to HODL that ONZ !  Smiley

This is not a good way to promote your coin. You just give the information like ONZ do a giveaway in discord channel. And apart from this your bounty terms and conditions are horrible  Cool  You give 0.1 coin for 1 twitter but it must have 100 Likes  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can
Naturally project will be able to distribute one's personal in-platform tokens among active users. And as well they can be acquired on exchange, create various requests for site itself.
Yes even i hope that they should be soon be acquired by several huge exchanges as for me, i can find good profits in this project as surely some or the other day the project will just reach moon and at that time even a single token would be worth.

We all hoping that this project will become successful, to be able to do that we need to help onz coin to promote in social medias to attract many investors and at the same time make some investment in the ico.
AB-chain scope is that we should surely get the companies profit share for promoting the companies with our reviews and most of the companies do not as you mention even like the social channels like Facebook and Instagram.
Activity: 182
ONZ coin explorer looks much trust worthy as we review OnZcoin white papers,  they shoot us how companies using us by getting our personal information by asking us to submit a small survey. Their intentions show how deserving they are about our share of profits, I feel confident to invest in ONZCOIN.
Yes, the platform seems to share it's profits with the users. This will kinda give confidence to investors. I believe the project will go a long way and give great returns to the investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ONZ coin explorer looks much trust worthy as we review OnZcoin white papers,  they shoot us how companies using us by getting our personal information by asking us to submit a small survey. Their intentions show how deserving they are about our share of profits, I feel confident to invest in ONZCOIN.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can
Naturally project will be able to distribute one's personal in-platform tokens among active users. And as well they can be acquired on exchange, create various requests for site itself.
Yes even i hope that they should be soon be acquired by several huge exchanges as for me, i can find good profits in this project as surely some or the other day the project will just reach moon and at that time even a single token would be worth.

We all hoping that this project will become successful, to be able to do that we need to help onz coin to promote in social medias to attract many investors and at the same time make some investment in the ico.

you just have to have a really strong community as a base, the exchanges will naturally come as a consequence.
Activity: 50
Have more informations about the development teams and the white paper?  Huh Huh
Activity: 238

We're doing a little giveaway here later today, and just wanted to try and get the coin community together.

LOL, I thought it was a giveaway promotion from ONZ teams but sadly it's not why not post a thread regarding on this one. But I will help and I have joined your discord channel.
Yeah it just made me look exciting stopping me just like that thinking give away promotion Tongue but it is still a better one where we could communicate in the official discord channel with ONZ.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

LOL, I thought it was a giveaway promotion from ONZ teams but sadly it's not why not post a thread regarding on this one. But I will help and I have joined your discord channel.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The software of the mobile application of this project,the work that the developers are working their best they can and you can see that in the app itself.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

It will be good if they can enlist as soon as possible on an exchange but I think it's far better if they can have their own exchange since they will have a number of members as part of their community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I also can not understand. How exactly will you pay users for access to information? How exactly do you implement this?

Still there is no clear explanation on how the platform will work, but from my understanding, you will give ONZ perimision to access your social media account something like when you give an app access to twitter account and that will allow them collect data about your account like how many likes you get, how popular your account is, and you friend that use also ONZ can send you like donate if you noticed on the video "in notification bar : you received 100 ONZ form Amanda Miller".
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 574
yes lets hope we are going to get some good exchanges like Hitbtc or Binance and then am sure just that listing will pump the coin up and hey sure with high price just come high usage
Yes, getting listed on a popular exchange is a very important thing for any project as it pumps the value of the coin and more and more people take interest in the project and the demand of the coin increases very rapidly. This project should be listed on an exchange like Binance or Bittrex which are popular enough.
I think that in the future, coins ONZ will still be listed on such exchanges as Binance or Bittrex. Only this will take a little time, we will wait.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
yes lets hope we are going to get some good exchanges like Hitbtc or Binance and then am sure just that listing will pump the coin up and hey sure with high price just come high usage
Yes, getting listed on a popular exchange is a very important thing for any project as it pumps the value of the coin and more and more people take interest in the project and the demand of the coin increases very rapidly. This project should be listed on an exchange like Binance or Bittrex which are popular enough.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 98
The social marketing industry has a great flow of profits in it and also a high amount of money input into the marketing on social media. This project will work more clearly with its clients and also give them the opportunity to earn with the help of their tokens and platform.
Yeah exactly ONZ is trying to be as transparent as possible with its users and do not preforme any shady stuff behinde their backs like all the other social media sites do . That's what's needed most noawdays transperancy and decentralization.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
The social marketing industry has a great flow of profits in it and also a high amount of money input into the marketing on social media. This project will work more clearly with its clients and also give them the opportunity to earn with the help of their tokens and platform.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: