Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 23. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I have been trying to get my hands on the roadmap as well but nothing yet and still waiting for some words from the team. However, looking at the idea of the project on having a crypto social media, I am it should fly as there are so many users to target already.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I looked at the website, but did not find the roadmap of the project. If it exists, it may be necessary to make it more visible-maybe for investors this is not a decisive moment when investing funds, but they need to know how the implementation will proceed
That is also everyone is saying that they cant find the roadmap. If there is no roadmap we can't see the project's progress and we can't know how will they work. Without roadmap this project launch will take more time and ginna spend a lot of money.

As much as I too will berate this project for not having a roadmap (100% needed for an ICO), I dont get why not having one will cost them more money
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I looked at the website, but did not find the roadmap of the project. If it exists, it may be necessary to make it more visible-maybe for investors this is not a decisive moment when investing funds, but they need to know how the implementation will proceed
That is also everyone is saying that they cant find the roadmap. If there is no roadmap we can't see the project's progress and we can't know how will they work. Without roadmap this project launch will take more time and ginna spend a lot of money.
Luckily (?) I looked at the website and I found this -> https://i.imgur.com/D8iIF2R.png so what you're saying might actually be wrong or you're on the wrong thread? Hope this will help other users that the road can be found on their Website: https://www.onzcoin.com Glad if I helped you find the roadmap.
No no no, it's impossible to work without a road map and I think the developer will necessarily acquaint us with the road map of the project.
I like the concept of this, social media on the blockchain. Especially with mark Zuckerberg banning crypto!
Yes many people are trying to restrict the use of cryptocurrencies if not completely banning them.
I think that this may be a good concept.
I agree, which this project aims to takes care of all of the transaction with DPOS blockchain technology, the fastest, most efficient, most decentralized and flexible model. Hoping for a great success on this project as I believe have a great value in the future
Activity: 238
the idea of the project is good, but for some reason it does not gain popularity in the crypto community.It may be the case that information about the project is presented very sparingly?And need to disclose more information about the team?
Yeah the idea is definitely interesting and unique. It may not be gaining popularity as they haven't yet showcased their roadmap, which gives us a clear idea about the project and helps to build the foundation of the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.

I have a strong feeling that the community will support this project, they just need to prove that this project is worth investing for. They need to improve their promotional and advertising strategies.
Then they must think of an idea which can catch the attention of the project. This is really the hardest part of an ICO, attracting investors to participate in the sale.

Maybe doing an airdrops, bounty campaign and how bonus will surely make this project successful. Also short video presentation can attract many investors to join this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
You should open tab OVERVIEW and there will specifically be painted roadmap and not only, as well there much of other helpful information on this project. Be closer.
Activity: 322
This project will be a good advertising medium for business either big or small. Everyone will be involve with onz coin since it will also pay its members.
Activity: 280
Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.

I have a strong feeling that the community will support this project, they just need to prove that this project is worth investing for. They need to improve their promotional and advertising strategies.
Then they must think of an idea which can catch the attention of the project. This is really the hardest part of an ICO, attracting investors to participate in the sale.
Activity: 532
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
Before the launch, their problem that need to be prioritize is their ICO. The team still needs to have more supporters to make this project happen to be successful. If it happens that their ICO will be success then, they can continue the project but for now, they should first face their biggest problem which is about attracting more investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
the idea of the project is good, but for some reason it does not gain popularity in the crypto community.It may be the case that information about the project is presented very sparingly?And need to disclose more information about the team?

In my opinion, information about the project and the developers is quite clearly written. Few advertising projects.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

It might not be popular now but since it is going to use social media I think it will be very popular in the future. Just take it as an advantage that you are one of the first to get to know ONZ platform because the difficulty of acquiring the coin in the future will rise just like how you mine coins.
Unfortunately not everyone will accept such a long project. Many people want to make a profit quickly and here the profit will think in a few years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14

It might not be popular now but since it is going to use social media I think it will be very popular in the future. Just take it as an advantage that you are one of the first to get to know ONZ platform because the difficulty of acquiring the coin in the future will rise just like how you mine coins.
Yes, I agree with you. The ONZ Coin is not yet that too popular like the other Coin and projects out here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that the team will make a more interesting and carching updates regarding this project and surely lots of people will come engage to the ONZ project. Sooner or later this will boost in the crypto world.
I'm glad I was a member of the ONZ beta Social Media, I can expect some futures of the Social Media on the platform.
We all can expect a better future with this project and it is glad to know that you were engaged with the onz beta version. It will surely lead a good path ahead and will also bring some new good changes to the society.

Yes, I agree with you. The ONZ Coin is not yet that too popular like the other Coin and projects out here in the community of crypto currency. I hope that the team will make a more interesting and carching updates regarding this project and surely lots of people will come engage to the ONZ project. Sooner or later this will boost in the crypto world.
Merit: 2
The world's first social cryptorganism - a distorted, social pricing shop, huge market - built forever

The ONZ team firmly believes that the basic human needs are truly needed, our connection needs
And contact with each other for living. But nowadays, we face a crisis of divisions arising from a division of orphan
Politics and ideology When people turn away from one another's disbelief and anger, then they are alone, unwanted and
fear. ONZs team thinks that this team can do something with technology
ONZs principle idea is to simulate the cryptorchurance network as a transferable token in the social media platforms with social media platforms on social media platforms with DPS Blockchain technology
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: