Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 25. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
ONZ is one of the big community here in the crypto currency society. This project is very popular in the people around and has been a lot of expectations for the ONZ Coin for the community's beneficial. I can say that the ONZ Team is a bunch of experts and experienced people that make this project this far and continuously striving for a continuous success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I think the ONZ team is very wise because it assumes that with the technology team may be able to do something to cement the relationship of cooperation that has been lost due to the split occurred in politics and ideology. I hope the ONZ team can really reunite. Good luck with his efforts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Really good project, the idea of this project is relevant in our time! I'll keep an eye on the project!

Yeah, very great project that looks have a huge chance of potential in the future. Also, as I look on their bounty very active admin that always update the spreadsheet. I hope for the better success on this project.
Yes a great project here. It'll help the users of the platform to earn money because of this it'll be popular among the audience. The devs and admin do a remarkable job. They're active which help the community to grow. Great project!
Yeah. I totally agree with your point. With the rise of social media in todays generation, this project truly fits in. Its great idea to introduce this project at this time. This platform will run for a long time.
Activity: 252
Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can

Social medias will not share their income to onz coin. Onz coin will make a NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media and this will be their tool to gather our data and we can get profit from that.
ONZ team faced a crisis of separation arising from a split of lotus in politics and ideology and after dealing with various scenarios it start its work flow with a great ONZ tool to collect our piece of information and in return it profits us comparing to many social platform and companies who just collect our reviews and do not benefit in return.
I then did not quite understand whether the ONZ will make its own social network or has agreements with existing networks?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Geniş çaplı güzel bir projeye benziyor. İncelemeye değer en azından.

hocam burası ingilizce yorumların yazıldığı bölüm, türkçe ONZ sayfasında türkçe yorum yapabilirsin.

He mean that its a great project and its worth to analyse it. I told him to follow the project in his local thread. By the way has ONZ a turkish ANN Thread?

If not, please do not hesitate to contact me admin  Grin
Great translation out their! Nice that many people from different countries or with different languages are showing good inputs about the platform. A community that will lend their hand to help the team is a great observation that this platform has great potential in the market.
Actually i don't understand anything, but this is great when have a lot people from different country come to here. If i don't have mistake, they have bounty for self-moderator topic of languages?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Facebook and instagram do sell data, but how are you going to implement your project?will social networks want to share their income?can

Social medias will not share their income to onz coin. Onz coin will make a NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media and this will be their tool to gather our data and we can get profit from that.
ONZ team faced a crisis of separation arising from a split of lotus in politics and ideology and after dealing with various scenarios it start its work flow with a great ONZ tool to collect our piece of information and in return it profits us comparing to many social platform and companies who just collect our reviews and do not benefit in return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I see at telegram group their admin is like a bot when have new member join here, i using some command but no response at here. Maybe should fix sooner.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 252
At this time social media sites are the most accessed  website and we can see alot of different informations in it. Onz coin will give us a great opportunity to make a little earning using thier platform.
Social media is the root for anything that is being viral. Social media really reaches each individual much faster than any other advertising and even making a good project out of it like this project can really turn out to be good profitable as this project is really attracting a huge number of investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
That depends on their marketing strategy on how they are going to have more members. But I think Onz is a good project because it is a about social media and we know we like social media so, I think the team needs more explanation about their platform in simplest way where we can understand easily how the project works.

It is a social media, indeed. Users who will use this platform will input their basic information and then they will navigate to different links or view some photos or vids just like in Facebook. Every action performed by the users are actually data. These data will be processed to make an information out of it. This information will be sold to large companies (e.g. advertising company) but here's the catch... they will share their profit to the users of their social media.

Is all the data is secured and it cannot be shared for the other users ? if it is shared and openly source that is not a secured one for all the people who make their workflow with ONZ Coin.
Your killing the concept of the project , maybe you have a point about our data should be secured but this platform can access our data which like what you mean. Maybe those data that we wanted to share are for the businesses only.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Well, If you check the title of this project you will see this: "ONZ Coin | The NEW Generation Crypto-Social Media" As the title says, onz coin will be the new crypto-social media.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.

The entire point of this plat form is to sell your data but in exchange give you a cut from the money they make. (FB and insta do the same but they dont give you money)

That's it .. I did not even think that facebook and instagram is engaged in the collection and sale of information. But I hope that they know that this is not legal?

Lol what? The entire business model of FB, Insta and even google involves selling of your data.

It is 100% legal and YOU agree to let them do that when you use the site. You must have clicked "Accepted Terms" when you made your account
Yeah, we also using their sites for free and it was really a fair share. It is normal for site to gather information especially in social media so that people can identify who they are dealing.
Activity: 672
I also can not understand. How exactly will you pay users for access to information? How exactly do you implement this?
Activity: 154
Activity: 378

hocam burası ingilizce yorumların yazıldığı bölüm, türkçe ONZ sayfasında türkçe yorum yapabilirsin.

He mean that its a great project and its worth to analyse it. I told him to follow the project in his local thread. By the way has ONZ a turkish ANN Thread?

This good and interesting project does not have a very active bounty manager and as far as I know, he does not charge extra fees for activity in the local tread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This project will be of interest to the members of the crypto community, because they lead an active life in facebook and instagram. And with the platform Ons will be the ability to earn extra interest
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

The entire point of this plat form is to sell your data but in exchange give you a cut from the money they make. (FB and insta do the same but they dont give you money)

That's it .. I did not even think that facebook and instagram is engaged in the collection and sale of information. But I hope that they know that this is not legal?

Lol what? The entire business model of FB, Insta and even google involves selling of your data.

It is 100% legal and YOU agree to let them do that when you use the site. You must have clicked "Accepted Terms" when you made your account
Activity: 560

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
That depends on their marketing strategy on how they are going to have more members. But I think Onz is a good project because it is a about social media and we know we like social media so, I think the team needs more explanation about their platform in simplest way where we can understand easily how the project works.

It is a social media, indeed. Users who will use this platform will input their basic information and then they will navigate to different links or view some photos or vids just like in Facebook. Every action performed by the users are actually data. These data will be processed to make an information out of it. This information will be sold to large companies (e.g. advertising company) but here's the catch... they will share their profit to the users of their social media.

Is all the data is secured and it cannot be shared for the other users ? if it is shared and openly source that is not a secured one for all the people who make their workflow with ONZ Coin.
There will be an option for you to determine which data you gonna share with others publicly, privately or just your own.
Activity: 182
Really good project, the idea of this project is relevant in our time! I'll keep an eye on the project!

Yeah, very great project that looks have a huge chance of potential in the future. Also, as I look on their bounty very active admin that always update the spreadsheet. I hope for the better success on this project.
Yes a great project here. It'll help the users of the platform to earn money because of this it'll be popular among the audience. The devs and admin do a remarkable job. They're active which help the community to grow. Great project!
Pages:
Jump to: