Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥 - page 26. (Read 62995 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
That depends on their marketing strategy on how they are going to have more members. But I think Onz is a good project because it is a about social media and we know we like social media so, I think the team needs more explanation about their platform in simplest way where we can understand easily how the project works.

It is a social media, indeed. Users who will use this platform will input their basic information and then they will navigate to different links or view some photos or vids just like in Facebook. Every action performed by the users are actually data. These data will be processed to make an information out of it. This information will be sold to large companies (e.g. advertising company) but here's the catch... they will share their profit to the users of their social media.

Is all the data is secured and it cannot be shared for the other users ? if it is shared and openly source that is not a secured one for all the people who make their workflow with ONZ Coin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think that this project is doing a great by restricting the access and influence of the external elements like the social media to get personal data of the user, but I think that to do this it will need huge amountof support from the user.

The entire point of this plat form is to sell your data but in exchange give you a cut from the money they make. (FB and insta do the same but they dont give you money)

That is some good features of ONZ. But how about the advertiser, Can they guarantee that they can also profit from their promotions for exchange in legit traffic. Facebook and Instagram are expert in that field.
Activity: 238
The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Haha. If i don't have any mistakes, at this time we have only beta version of ONZ. And we can "earn profit" when they launch the official application of course? But, wait, we will pay for someone by ONZ coin or others currency?

In this time, there is no beta version of ONZ platform, only a coin that you buy to participate in their ico, platform will be release later in stage 3 I think. and to benefit form the platform you will need to own social media with big amount of followers, because what ONZ does actually, is considering your social media as real assets and aim to integrate social media platforms with DPOS blockchain technology, I understand that like changing facebook and twitter to steemit in somehow through their platform. So likes you get and content you post and how popular you are social media will give your assets a values.
When the sense of true belonging is the fundamental human need where our need to connect, interact with each other as ONZ clearly gives the visibility why do we need not be get the profit share from companies for promoting the company?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The idea of ​​the project is certainly very tempting in my opinion. If developers launch their project, a lot of people will be able to profit from their accounts in social networks, I'm interested.
Haha. If i don't have any mistakes, at this time we have only beta version of ONZ. And we can "earn profit" when they launch the official application of course? But, wait, we will pay for someone by ONZ coin or others currency?

In this time, there is no beta version of ONZ platform, only a coin that you buy to participate in their ico, platform will be release later in stage 3 I think. and to benefit form the platform you will need to own social media with big amount of followers, because what ONZ does actually, is considering your social media as real assets and aim to integrate social media platforms with DPOS blockchain technology, I understand that like changing facebook and twitter to steemit in somehow through their platform. So likes you get and content you post and how popular you are social media will give your assets a values.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You are right, they need to get more supports from the members and they also need to make more new members in their crypto social media sites. I am curious now how they will make it.
That depends on their marketing strategy on how they are going to have more members. But I think Onz is a good project because it is a about social media and we know we like social media so, I think the team needs more explanation about their platform in simplest way where we can understand easily how the project works.

It is a social media, indeed. Users who will use this platform will input their basic information and then they will navigate to different links or view some photos or vids just like in Facebook. Every action performed by the users are actually data. These data will be processed to make an information out of it. This information will be sold to large companies (e.g. advertising company) but here's the catch... they will share their profit to the users of their social media.
Exactly we are getting kind of ripped of by those social media sites ,they claim they are free but actually gathering and storing data and information about every individual then selling it . Those stuff are not intended to be paid off but they should atleast ask for our approval about it.
Activity: 518

The entire point of this plat form is to sell your data but in exchange give you a cut from the money they make. (FB and insta do the same but they dont give you money)
Well, at least we earn money from them unlike what you have just pointed out that fb and instagram did not share. The advantage of fb and instagram is they are free to used so I think it is fair enough imo.
FB and Instagram do the same but we can use the Facebook to drive traffic to websites through our promoted products and on every sale with our referral link through their website sales we get commissions and ONZ coin clearly states there should be a profit share.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Well, at least we earn money from them unlike what you have just pointed out that fb and instagram did not share. The advantage of fb and instagram is they are free to used so I think it is fair enough imo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

And in addition, your activities will be tracked by a bot which can be used in managing bounty programs like Twitter or Facebook Campaign. With this kind of platform, it will be more convenient for the manager and the bounty promoter since there will be no manual counting and manual reports.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

yeah but this one you will be paid with onz coin how do the onz maintain its token price to avoid fluctuations and market influences it needs to have value enough for people to use it
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

That's it .. I did not even think that facebook and instagram is engaged in the collection and sale of information. But I hope that they know that this is not legal?
Activity: 9
Geniş çaplı güzel bir projeye benziyor. İncelemeye değer en azından.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 574
Haha. I agree with you, they need many investors and supporter. But as i know so far, they reach the requirements master node so quick (100 first master nodes ), it mean that have a lot of people pay attention at this project already. Now we are only following this project and waiting for new update about ONZ.
indeed, the Onz project is very interesting to many users. While it is only developing, it will very soon be extremely popular. We need to support the project in its development.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
ONZ coin has great power to earn profits using crypto social media. They have a very innovative concept for building this project due to which all the people will get the opportunity to earn from their personally shared information. This platform will surely get huge traffic and the coin will reach the moon  in the coming months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Really good project, the idea of this project is relevant in our time! I'll keep an eye on the project!

Yes, I like their idea about DPOS for social network blockchain. This will make a new generation at social media - as they said. And i see ONZ team step by step doing this Wink.
Activity: 252
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Really good project, the idea of this project is relevant in our time! I'll keep an eye on the project!
Activity: 380
I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?
I guess you will get paid by the numbers of activity you made on thier social media platform and there go be a mathematical algorithm that calculates that.

Or maybe it will be base on the numbers of completed tasks in the website, there will be a lot of factors to consider if devs are going to give rewards to all members of the site.
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
The downside of having more people participating the platform is that the difficulty level in acquiring the ONZcoin as a reward will increase according to their website. Can they give special rewards to those who participate their platform in the beginning?
The devlopers of ONZ coins guve good rewards who will complete the task on the website.so the more and more prople will participate into this project and get the rewards.the devlopers used good strategy like this.
Activity: 252
ONZ understands our need to interact and is surely helping us out. This social cryptocurrency idea is really unique and has a long way to go. The team needs nice advertisers as this one is catchy and can gather huge amount of people, they just need to spread the platform
ICO+AIRDROP already helps a lot of users to get attracted towards this project as they can realy get a good amount of shares/tokens for paarticipating into the airdrop. Also most of the peoples find this project much profitable for the future considering its innovative concept.
Pages:
Jump to: